I just can't lose the weight!!! Help!!!!

Options
Soo, I'm getting extremely irritated and beginning to think this while weight loss thing just isn't going to happen. I've been struggling to lose weight for two years now. That past four months or so I finally got my butt in gear and really started working at it. I've been using My Fitness Pal and working out quite a bit. Well for awhile it seemed I was dropping weight. I'd get on the scale once a week and I would have lost another pound or two. Then I went on vacation for a week and I completely screwed myself over. I finally got myself back on track about a month and half ago and have been eating great and working out everyday, but every week when I hop on the scale it says I haven't even lost an ounce, and my clothes feel the same. It's just been a constant battle to just lose a couple pounds let alone about 60-70 pounds. It just makes me feel like everything I'm doing is for nothing, and whats the point in working my butt off if I can't even reach my goal

Replies

• sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry its so frustrating! I have been there! Keep going! Can you meet with a fitness trainer or nutritionist? Maybe they can help?
  • jillhodgdon2010
    jillhodgdon2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have my yearly physical tomorrow, so I'm going to talk with my doctor then and see if she can suggest anything. I'm just getting so fed up with being unhappy with myself and beating myself up just about everyday because I hate how I look. It doesn't help any that I watched my best friend drop fifty pounds like it was nothing in a matter of a few months and here I am struggling for two years to lose weight
  • Bull_Dozer
    Options
    Change it up! I had the same thing happen to me. Instead of hitting the bike path, hit the pool. Keep drinking lots and lots of water. Also, if you slip and eat something on your no-no list, eat twice as much of those green leafy things. You're determined. You will succeed!
  • amandazaremba135
    Options
    Hi I am sorry to hear that your so frustrated i know I have been there, where nothing was working for me i have 3 kids and had one one month ago. I just wondering have you tried anything healthy wise like green coffee or a vegan drink to help with losing your weight? For me I know I have a slow metabolism and i was extremely tired all the time were i didn't even want to go to the gym, I started this vegan pre workout energizer all plant based really helps with my energy and I have been taking Green coffee and I have been seen amazing results in 4 days I have already have lost five pounds. I hope this helps I know personal trainers can be expensive. I have been on here for a while I just got a new account and deleted my old one for I had put my overall weight in at the beginning it was wrong, so I had to start again.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Please open your diary.
    - What is your calorie goal?
    - Age? Height? Weight? Goal weight?
    - Activity level? Exercise time amount?