POLL: What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    breakfast for dinner! Scrambled eggs with salsa and a couple slices of bacon.
  • storm15918
    storm15918 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm currently cooking up cauliflower cheesy "bread"sticks. I can't wait to try them!
  • mtnhiker1
    mtnhiker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    one (1) Home made giant soft taco which is equal to three of someone else's (I figured the calories - 690 total - YUM)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Had prime filet, potato salad and tomato slices.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Salad and cheesy bread
  • Synbeth
    Synbeth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ate a ground bison steak and grilled asparagus! Mhmm.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Beef, It's what's for dinner.

Roast, with garlic parmesan mashed red potato's, scratch gravy, and green beans. Macaroons for desert.

Rigger
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fried shrimp, crab claws and cheese grits:-) Not healthy but tasty:-)
  • StephIntrepid
    StephIntrepid Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I tried something new - not that I hadn't tried before, but rather that I had never tried preparing myself. I made spring rolls (the see-through kind, not the fried :), that I stuffed with shredded carrot, shredded romaine, basil leaves, a squirt of lime, and some shredded chicken that was tossed in soy sauce and ginger. Super easy, highly recommend it for those who are feeling bored with the low-cal fare.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had baked chicken breasts, fresh steamed cabbage, and pasta salad.
  • morgain5
    morgain5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Honey BBQ chicken poppers with herb and butter rice. It was delicious!
    Then I went for a walk...
  • Morn66
    Morn66 Posts: 96
    Options
    Baked oatmeal: The pumpkin pie version. With carob chips and lots of vegan butter melted into it. It was that kind of day. *sigh*

Later on, I'm going to pop some popcorn and make it really garlicky. I have schizophrenic taste buds.
  • VeggChick
    VeggChick Posts: 23
    Options
    Boca burger on a sandwich thin with mustard and spinach with a side of fresh salted cucumber and light steamed veggies in cheese sauce (only 45 calories a serving!). It was pretty good!
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    We were supposed to have jalapeño sausage, peppers and onion but I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered a pepperoni pizza. I had lots of calories left today. :)
  • JRChadwick
    JRChadwick Posts: 52
    Options
    Left over stuffed pasta shells with homemade meatball marina. I think I cancelled out the extra calories by working at the gym for 1,523 calories.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    large green smoothie and then a small plate of almonds, black olives and locally made habanero cheese :)

Oh, MY GOD! That sounds SOOOOO deelish. Can I be you just so I can eat your dinner?

I just had a small mixed salad that consisted of radishes, lettuce, cucumbers and limba beans and then 4 small cookies :@ lol
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I had basmati rice, with chicken, Spanish sauce, mushrooms and a garlic and coriander naan bread.

Delicious!
  • leebrydges
    Options
    Had pizza pasta bake a new recipe from SkinnyMs, was very good
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    6 Jimmy Dean turkey sausage links (These are SO good!)
    3 Murray sugar free creme cookies
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chipotle