Grrrr.....I hate PCOS and I hate the scale but.....

Options
I'm still 436 pounds.....not one pound lost in over a week! Thank you PCOS...I seriously hate living with you and I hate even more that I can never get rid of you BUT.....you are not beating me this time you dastardly pain in my tukus because.....THIS time....I care ONLY about getting healthy! YES! With eating "Healthy", running, doing weights and aerobics EVERY day....I feel AMAZING! My body is changing and my clothes are fitting better and my energy is thru the roof! So screw you PCOS....and screw your horrible buddy the scale....cuz I am already winning in-spite of you! HA! =)

Replies

• CassieAudette
    Options
    I feel ya! I haven't lost anything in 3 months! Just keep bouncing between the same 3 lbs and it is getting old. PCOS sucks!
  • ladypinktulip
    ladypinktulip Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm still 436 pounds.....not one pound lost in over a week! Thank you PCOS...I seriously hate living with you and I hate even more that I can never get rid of you BUT.....you are not beating me this time you dastardly pain in my tukus because.....THIS time....I care ONLY about getting healthy! YES! With eating "Healthy", running, doing weights and aerobics EVERY day....I feel AMAZING! My body is changing and my clothes are fitting better and my energy is thru the roof! So screw you PCOS....and screw your horrible buddy the scale....cuz I am already winning in-spite of you! HA! =)

Atta girl...I am right there with you sweet friend!!!!:drinker: :glasses:
  • unFATuated
    unFATuated Posts: 204 Member
    Options

That is an awesome attitude to have. Well done, keep it up !!
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and have lost close to 180 pounds...so it can done...dont give up! :)
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel. I have been working with a trainer and eating well the past 6 weeks and have yet to lose a pound. Damn PCOS. Just keep it up and have faith that eventually your hard work will pay off.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options

No PCOS, but I did have insulin resistance about 10 years ago. I bust booty in the gym, and haven't lost anything in 6 months! That being said, my body composition is changing! I take monthly progress pictures in the same clothing, and I can see the changes!

8695410127_8244cbbe09_z.jpg
    photo grid by crochetmom2010, on Flickr

8681874680_3997f92053_z.jpg
    Untitled by crochetmom2010, on Flickr