Where can I buy bra size bikinis?

Options
So my weight loss motivation is my holiday in Salou leaving on 2nd September. Although I'm gonna try to drop as much weight as possible I'm gonna need a properly fitting bikini because my chest isn't going to shrink to the extent where I'll feel confident without proper under-wiring. My bra size is currently a 34E and that's the size I'll be buying for my holiday. I live in the UK and would definitely prefer a high street shop so that I can try on the top and make sure I have the support and fit I need. So far I know of Debenhams for bikini tops. Possibly Marks and Spencer. Any more suggestions?

Oh, btw guys, I should've said I'm a student and so £30 for the top and bottoms is kinda my maximum price. I only make £50 a week so am a bit skint!

Replies

• Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    http://belle-lingerie.co.uk/
    Even though I live in the US, I always buy from this website. Great quality and good diversity for bigger sizes bra as well.
    I'm a 36DDD so it's quite difficult to find cute bikinins my size here in the US.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Brastop.com <-- UK website with great prices and sales.
  • Helendv8
    Helendv8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain charlotte! I got mine from ASOS, who sometimes have a good range (a quick searchs shows they've got 100 styles in 34E at the mo).

In fact, I just really splashed out and bought this one for myself recently:
    http://www.asos.com/Hoola-Twilight-Blue-Shimmer-Bikini/pgeproduct.aspx?sgid=6272&cid=2238&Rf-400=13923&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Twilightblue
  • charlottelt1995
    Options
    Oh, btw guys, I should've said I'm a student and so £30 for the top and bottoms is kinda my maximum price. I only make £50 a week so am a bit skint!
  • charlottelt1995
    Options
    I feel your pain charlotte! I got mine from ASOS, who sometimes have a good range (a quick searchs shows they've got 100 styles in 34E at the mo).

In fact, I just really splashed out and bought this one for myself recently:
    http://www.asos.com/Hoola-Twilight-Blue-Shimmer-Bikini/pgeproduct.aspx?sgid=6272&cid=2238&Rf-400=13923&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Twilightblue

That's a lovely bikini and I'd get that one but they don't have my size :( There are a few other ones on that website that are quite nice though. I see they have free delivery and returns but just reading the policy and it says

"If you wish to return underwear, swimwear or any items marked with a + next to the product name, please do not remove the original wrapping for hygiene reasons."

Does that mean I can still unwrap it and try it on as long as I don't remove the hygiene strip from the bottoms? Just I'd probably order a couple sizes and return the ones which don't fit.
  • Helendv8
    Helendv8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    They're really good with returns - as long as you leave the tags in and the hygeine strip on the bottoms you should be fine!

Hope you find something nice - I'm on holiday on 1st September so that's my weight loss motivation too! x
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I seem to remember last time I was in Ann Summers they had a bikini range that was supported and everything. It was mostly advertising padded ones, but had non-padded too. I was a 34F before I started dieting, I know they've gone down a bit but haven't measured since. I'm hoping it'll be easier to find bras and such now!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo would sure do your size, but they might be more then £30. Worth a look at the sale items on their website. What about ebay?
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    they are good in asda George, and a bargain :)