Onederland!! (Pics)

Options
So, I weigh every day just so I can stay on track and keep myself motivated. My "official" weigh in day is Friday and I weigh with clothes on because I'm in a public place. When I weigh daily, I'm at home so I weigh with nothing on, right before I get in the shower. This morning, I was greeted with a beautiful sight when I stepped on that scale.
004.jpg
I must have stepped back on the scale 20 times to make sure it was right! It's been four years since I've seen a "1" in front of my weight. Starting this journey at almost 265 pounds, I never thought I would make it to the 100's! I am not counting this as "official", but it's good enough for me right now.

Here are some progress pictures. Obviously there isn't as much difference between the second and third as the first and second, but I can see a little difference. This has been so motivating to me today and I had to share!
BnA2.jpg

Replies

• GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations! Keepo up the incredible effort.
  • chicken1975
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sjd2010
    sjd2010 Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Welcome to onederland! I can definitely see a difference between the second and third pictures. It's definitely noticeable in your face and in your stomach. Keep it up!!!
  • Loisandrev
    Options
    You look Great. Can't wait till I get under 200 too!!!
  • lilmom1
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats you have done an awesome job!! Totally notice all the changes in your face, neck, arms and midsection way to work it out!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    lucky you I haven't seen a 1 in over 30 years you look great
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Wow - congrats!!! Your pictures are awesome!
  • michellemae24
    michellemae24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing. I'm so excited for you!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up!
  • h_eloise86
    Options
    Congrats.
    That is amazing :)
    I can't wait to see the 1 either.
    You give me hope.
    I hope you continue to see amazing results!!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing girl! Keep up the good work!
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job! I know what you mean about the 1 in front. That was a big milestone in my journey. Keep it up, you are doing it!
  • goldspaula
    Options
    Congratulations! It is amazing to me when I see folks like you that have lost such a significant amount. I'm so proud to be be part of this awesome community. Good work!
  • sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What great motivation for us all!. You can definitely tell a difference between pictures 2 and 3. Your face looks much slimer.

Great Job!!

Just the motivation I needed to get back on track.

Thank you.
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    great job!!! wtg!!!
  • sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I meant slimmer not slimer. Oops!
  • shell1205
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look amazing!! Keep up the fantastic work!!:drinker:
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Wow you look amazing keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!