Wow -what a start

Options
I decided to try this at the beginning of the week for a number of reasons.

The good news is that I have been able to have the odd burger and treat but since starting this I have lost 13lbs!:smile:

I have tried many things before but this seems to be working and seems to be very enjoyable too!

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thats great! just keep focused and stay motivated. its easy to fall back into old patterns if your not careful! remember what you want and why you want it! good luck!
  • hanifrahaman
    Options
    Thank you and well done on losing 88lb! My target is to lose 105lb!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    thats great! just keep focused and stay motivated. its easy to fall back into old patterns if your not careful! remember what you want and why you want it! good luck!

I agree. It is so easy to go off the rails/revert back to your old ways if you're not careful. Try to limit yourself to one treat a week so that you have something to reward yourself with for your hard work at the end of the week because that is what I'm doing. Try to exercise as much possible too (at least 3 times a week) and the pounds will begin to drop off.

Well done for losing 13lbs so far hanifrahaman and to you Mcgrawhaha for losing 88lbs. Keep it up. :)
  • rachelperrin1
    Options
    13 lbs is an amazing start! Well done, you must be thrilled.
    I have currently lost 11lbs over a 5 week period, and I am so pleased.
    I have tried all faddy diets in the past, and always ALWAYS falled off the wagon as in the long term they are not sustainable.
    Something seems to have clicked this time though. I accept that this weight loss is a marathon not a sprint and there are no quick fixes or miracle cures.
    I wish you lots of luck on your journey. I'm sure you are gonna be at your target before you know it :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!