Who's trying to lose 10-20 lbs? :)

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm a newbie here and find this is such an awesome tool! So, knowing that support is important for anyone to succeed at weight loss, I'm definitely looking to make friends here and offer support in return. Feel free to add me (and add each other). I look forward to hearing from you ;)

Cheers!

Replies

• wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, I log on everyday and love giving and receiving support and motivation! :)
  • CaraMeghan79
    Options
    Howdy. Im new and also Canadian..and looking to loose 10-20lbs also. I will send a request..have a great night xo
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    Hey! Always here to support/seek fellow MFP supporters :) I am also working to attain a weight loss goal in that range! Feel free to add me :)
  • Monozelle
    Monozelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 20lbs to go here!
    I've added you :)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a similar goal. Add me when you feel like
  • amlinconly
    Options
    I am also trying to lose around 20 pounds! Sent you a request :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 5lbs or so, though I'm more focused on body fat percentage than the scale, it still would be nice to lose
  • bartman4
    bartman4 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm still trying to lose about that many! 25 down, 10 to go!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Tessyloowhoo Posts: 504
    Options
    I got about 12.4lbs more to lose! Add me if you care too!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5 ft 3 and have lost 16 lbs already, I have another 12 to go before my first goal is reached!! (Hopefully by the 27th of September). Feel free to add me!

:smile:
  • wesm584
    wesm584 Posts: 1
    Options
    just signed on got about 30lbs to loose. have aset down job, and the only workout i get in mowing the gress or fishing and hunting. hoping this site can help me out.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Down to the last 10 pounds and it's tough. Not giving up!!!
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Same here! Need to lose almost exactly 20 pounds, but will be happy with 15. My happy weight is 135 but 140 is still okay where all my clothes fit well :)

Anyone who wants to can feel free to add me! Just joined a gym too so I need some accountability to make sure I go!
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I'm new here and looking to drop 20lbs within 2 months. Anyone can add me or message me. I'll be uploading a pic soon and filling out the rest of my profile.