Another girl who has tried almost everything!

Options
Announcing my weight loss journey to the world (although you're all strangers) gives me a little extra motivation to reach my goals. I am 28 and at my heaviest, after years and years of struggling to stick to the changes I have made in the past.

This time I am fully committed. No really. I mean it. Again.

:) hi.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    all the best!!
  • angiereid
    Options
    congrats this site is wonderful and you will get a lot of support i have lost 34 pounds so far but believe me it is still a struggle everyday and i need all the help i can get, you can do it!!!!!
  • PickyNikki
    Options
    Good for you for making the decision and looking for support - you'll definitely find it here! Good luck!
  • rachelcordova
    Options
    This is a great site for you to join... I'm new here and just love it. Welcome! :)
  • rosef17
    Options
    Welcome!
  • skydiveskier
    Options
    Welcome.

This is a great site for accountability.

Figuring out what works is another story. Every person is different and dialing in your diet / fitness plan can take people a long time. Keep educating yourself along with building your body and you'll be set in no time.

If I can help at all, please don't hesistate to ask!

Once again, welcome to the community.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site. You will find alot of motivation and encouragement here. You can do it
  • DanniJNoles
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Move alot. Eat what you like, but realize that if you eat more, you have to move more. My only advice.
  • byebyechub
    Options
    Thanks to everyone offering up encouragement.

I think that if everyone checked into this site as often as we check into our twitter and facebook accounts, we'd all be a little bit healthier. Haha!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!

I have a mini-goal of losing 5 lbs this month and I'm telling EVERYONE! It really helps to stay on track and really be committed.
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!

YOU CAN DO IT ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!