exante

Options
Anyone else doing the exante diet that would like to buddy up for help and motivation :-)

Replies

• Clare1479
    Options
    HI just wondered if you are still doing this and how you got on or if anyone else is currently doing this diet?
  • georgiep84
    georgiep84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Did either of you do the diet in the end?

I am on day 2 and hoping for great results... would love to know how you got on?

Thanks.
    x
  • carol2609
    carol2609 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am going to start Exante tomorrow!:wink:
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i love Exante it's working for me .
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It intrigues me that not one of the posts on this thread, after over a year, has a follow up.
  • MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My own personal Exante follow-up - I did it 4 times. I lost lots of weight while I was doing it BUT:

- It did not teach me how to eat properly.
    - It turned me into a food-crazed mental person, I could stick to no solid food for about 8 weeks and then I would EAT ALL THE FOOD. Then I'd go on a 'healthy eating diet' eating real food but only about 800-1000 calories a day. I gained a lot of weight and felt bad so did Exante again. The cycle repeats. In the middle of all of this I gained 15lbs between ordering and recieving my wedding dress. It did not fit. Cue another 3 weeks of Exante to 'fix' this so I could fit into my wedding dress.
    - It made me feel HORRIBLE about myself

Please just eat nice food and lose weight slowly...
  • MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify - I lost lots of weight while on Exante but gained it back plus extra every time.