had any success with 30 day shred?

Options
I am curious to hear if anyone has had any success with the 30 Day Shred? If you have, I'd love to hear about it.

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    There are many people on here that have done the DVD. You will find a lot of info by using the search and search under Jillian's name or shred. Good luck.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am curious to hear if anyone has had any success with the 30 Day Shred? If you have, I'd love to hear about it.

I just completed day 11 of the 30 DS. I have experienced a weight reduction of 5 1/2 lbs since I started it. I have continued to do other cardiovascular exercises too like walking at a 4.0 pace for 30 - 40 minutes, and doing stationary bike for 20 minutes. (I try to vary my exercises to keep my body guessing - but I have done the 30 DS every day since I got it 11 days ago). Prior to starting the DVD I experienced a weight reduction of 5 lbs in 19 days (that's when i joined MFP - 30 days ago). Prior to that I experienced a weight loss of 18 lbs in 6 weeks walking 4 - 5 miles per day.

Vickie
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred was what got me into strength training. I did it for probably about 6 weeks, doing it 4 times a week and completing all 3 levels. I lost weight and started to build up some muscle. Now I'm doing Chalean Extreme (and Turbo Fire for cardio), which is concentrated strength training and it was a great foundation. It's awesome to kick-start strength training and it burns a ton of calories for 30 minutes.
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    I have the DVD but I don't do it everyday...I'm lacking in the motivation to do it. I'm hoping that I will see the results when I start doing it every day. Right now I just walk my daughter to school. Good luck if you do it! It's a nice workout.
  • byebyechub
    Options
    I've had "success" with it in the past. I say it like that because I noticed differences but I just didn't keep it up (laziness).

Coincidentally, I started it up again today. I find it tough to get through as long as you work on a level that pushes your body...and anything that makes you sweat like that is definitely going to change your body.

I don't like how it's marketed to sound like after 30 days you put it away on the shelf and you don't have to keep working... because as common sense would tell you, it's not like that. But it is a really good quick workout. For me at least.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!