Onederland!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You don't even look like the same person!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!!!
  • katefor3
    katefor3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow WOW!!! Great job! =) I cannot wait till the day I make it to that 1 number... So happy for you! =)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look fanatasic!
    I can see a difference btwn each of the photos!
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    So inspiring!! Thanks for sharing your good news!

Becky
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I can see the difference between the last 2 pics. It's in your face and stomach. Thanks for sharing.
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! That's a huge accomplishment and I can't wait to hit Onederland too!! :happy:
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I really appriciated that you shared with everyone, I need the inspiration. Congratulations!:happy:
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am so proud of you!
  • lissakay
    Options
    Wow!!! That is great! The pictures are amazing! You've done so well! Congrats and keep it up!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo, what an accomplishment. You must be over the moon. Congratulations and thank you for sharing, very inspirational.
  • EclaireP
    EclaireP Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's all the motivation I need this week! Well done you, thanks for sharing :-)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You know what , You were beautiful before and you look so happy in the last two pictures. Be very proud of all the hard work you have put in and I can't wait to be as skinny as you x
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.... well done you!!!! :bigsmile:

I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing that "1" too!!!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! And i know just how exciting this is to join Onederland: I made it in just today! 199.0! And yep, i reweighed like 5 times to be sure it wasnt a fluke too! LOL!!!!

Now, for us to continue rockin' it out till we hit our goals! :)
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look great and you are so inspiring!! Congrats!!
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    So, I weigh every day just so I can stay on track and keep myself motivated. My "official" weigh in day is Friday and I weigh with clothes on because I'm in a public place. When I weigh daily, I'm at home so I weigh with nothing on, right before I get in the shower. This morning, I was greeted with a beautiful sight when I stepped on that scale.
    004.jpg
    I must have stepped back on the scale 20 times to make sure it was right! It's been four years since I've seen a "1" in front of my weight. Starting this journey at almost 265 pounds, I never thought I would make it to the 100's! I am not counting this as "official", but it's good enough for me right now.

Here are some progress pictures. Obviously there isn't as much difference between the second and third as the first and second, but I can see a little difference. This has been so motivating to me today and I had to share!
    BnA2.jpg

I see the difference in your first and second pics!! You can definitely tell your face is slimmer and your arms :) Good Job! I have so much respect for people who can stick to a healthy way of life like this!! It's taken me 7 years to lose my total of "about" 57.2 lbs. I'm not sure how much I've lost because I don't know how big I got, I quit weighing at 201 lbs. But seeing people who lose that, plus some, in a short (but healthy) amount of time is really encouraging. So anyway, good job and good luck :)
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    Keep up the good work...looking GREAT!!!
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    Congrats! Its amazing! I really can't wait to see that number and like you I will be photographing it! I started at 274, not to far from where you started and seeing that you hit 199 has me so pumped!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!