Detox Diet

Options
What is the best Detox Diet I can use to clean out my system? There are a lot online-yes, however, I would like to see some that you have tried. To know what works and what doesn't. Currently I am doing a on again off again Ideal Protein and doing ok. But I need a boost and clean up!
Thank you in advance.
Chantal

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Do you poop and pee? ta-da.....detoxed and cleansed. No need for any other gimmick or "boost and clean up."
  • LillFinn76
    LillFinn76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good point! :)
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do you poop and pee? ta-da.....detoxed and cleansed. No need for any other gimmick or "boost and clean up."

^This
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Best way to detox is to avoid eating toxins... :bigsmile:

As others said, the ones you can't avoid the body will flush out without any special regimen required.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    What are you detoxing? Other than your wallet being cleaner and empty you won't detox or cleanse anything. A lot of the cleanses are actually very irritating to your system. One cleanse was promoting how it could remove all this gunk from your intestinal tract. An independent company did a study and the "gunk" was actually mucus from the digestive tract trying to heal itself from the caustic properties of the cleanse.

Eat good food, drink water, stay regular and you'll be all nicely detoxed!