Online Skype workout buddy

Options
I was wondering if there is much interest in having an online Skype workout buddy group that would allow those of us who don't go to the gym to have someone face to face to work out with, encourage each other and help the time go by to make it a little less painful.

Replies

• RabidCarrot
    RabidCarrot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think this is a cool idea.
  • AnnieMitten
    Options
    Hey! I have actually been using a website called Wello (www.wello.com) that lets you workout live with personal trainers over two video (just like Skype). I have been using it for a couple weeks now and its incredible. The trainers are really motivating and can tailor make each workout just for you. And don't worry it is free to sign up :) They offer both 1-on-1 workouts and Group Workouts. This means you can even workout with a group of your friends!

I have even been thinking about making a Wello group here on My Fitness Pal. Maybe there are other Wello'ers around here that I have yet to meet!
  • fafadoll
    fafadoll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just checked out Wello and it's cool, but I was thinking something that was free to join and you can just workout with friends or other ppl online without a coach for free.