Step DVD

Options
Hey everyone, I have two step aerobics DVDs at home but I find them a bit boring so I'm looking for recommendations on a good/different step aerobics DVDs.

I love the fast paced ones as they really challenge me and I workup a good sweat :blushing: so what step DVDs would you recommend?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lcanady
    lcanady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You should try Turbo Jam- it's not step but after about three times you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Libby
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You should try Turbo Jam- it's not step but after about three times you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Libby

Thanks Libby I have those workouts:flowerforyou:

So anyone with a good step DVD recommendation?
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich has several. You can find them on www.cathe.com. She's a very advanced stepper though, so you have to be pretty good at choreography. I think you might even be able to see clips of them on www.collagevideo.com, too. She has all kinds of stuff that she's done and is by far my favorite instructor.
  • deedun
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich has several. You can find them on www.cathe.com. She's a very advanced stepper though, so you have to be pretty good at choreography. I think you might even be able to see clips of them on www.collagevideo.com, too. She has all kinds of stuff that she's done and is by far my favorite instructor.
    :flowerforyou: thank you I'll definitely chechlk that out later when I get home! Sounds just what I'm looking for!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree...cathe is the truth
  • deedun
    Options
    There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews for her step DVDs..

Do you have any of them?