What on your mind today?

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
I am really not feeling like being at work it is a beautiful day and I would much rather be outside with my kids doing pretty much anything besides sitting at this desk. What is on your mind today.

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I'm just in a @ss smacking mood today...
  • happywithme12
    Options

well have at it
  • happywithme12
    Options
    My little girl starts school in 3 weeks, I start Uni at the same time and I'm working through all the last minute things I am going to need to get! I'm also counting down the days until my 10 mile mud run and wondering if the outside slice of bread has many more calories than the others because it is thicker. So exciting :)

aww first day of school that so much fun, good luck with all of it and that run sounds like fun
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Would rather be sleeping then at work..
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Smack away :)
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thinking of my new body when i reach my goal :D
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I have to sit on these conference calls and wondering if anyone knows what is really going on with these projects.
  • GnosisGnosis
    GnosisGnosis Posts: 148
    Options
    Gotta get better, stronger, faster, more efficient, smarter. Thinking that no matter how brutal and relentless the word is, I've gotta fight.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm tired and sore.
  • themtron
    themtron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about my trip to Atlanta this weekend and how I'm starting T25 as soon as I get back! I'm excited, anxious, and a little scared of Shaun T!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Today is my Friday. Going to Lake George for the weekend. Thinking about fitting in an impromptu gym session tonight followed by a 5 mile trail ride tomorrow morning before getting on the road a little after noon.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Smack away :)

LOL, love a red bottom.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Today is my Friday. Going to Lake George for the weekend. Thinking about fitting in an impromptu gym session tonight followed by a 5 mile trail ride tomorrow morning before getting on the road a little after noon.

enjoy your trip buddy
  • happywithme12
    Options
    I'm thinking about my trip to Atlanta this weekend and how I'm starting T25 as soon as I get back! I'm excited, anxious, and a little scared of Shaun T!

have fun and enjoy your new adventure when you get back
  • happywithme12
    Options
    I'm tired and sore.

I am sore today to, we tried some new equipment at the gym yesterday and my back is not liking them today
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Gotta get better, stronger, faster, more efficient, smarter. Thinking that no matter how brutal and relentless the word is, I've gotta fight.

hard work always pays off in the end
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I have to sit on these conference calls and wondering if anyone knows what is really going on with these projects.

We must work for the same people.....