• kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pure awesomeness! lol
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Eddie GIF made this!
    Man! I popped popcorn and came in here expecting a battle.

tumblr_llcu9d3Nc81qbv6xt.gif
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! I should print this out to hand to the old man that told my girlfriend and I that we should be in the back with the machines and that he worried about women getting hurt in the weight area. Pretty sure we hurt his ego by first passing him on the track, then lifting the same amount of weight he was lifting.
  • JaniseNikolic
    JaniseNikolic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This was hilarious! I was ready to argue when I saw the title too! Thanks for the smile this morning....now I am heading to the gym to LIFT!
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'll go to gym tonight where my FEMALE figure champion trainer is nursing one of her children out of illness while eating fish for breakfast to get ready for Nationals and is planning on training for 12 hours today. After reading this post, I'm sure she'll want me to take it easy so that I can make sandwiches properly later.

NOT.

What an awesome title, revved me right up for the workout tonight! I'll have to reread it before I go!!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Man! I popped popcorn and came in here expecting a battle.

tumblr_llcu9d3Nc81qbv6xt.gif

EDDIE GIF MADE MY DAY! YES
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<~~~~Yep, lifting has done awful things to my physique. Don't do it ladies! ????
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    Options
    P.S. Forwarding this to my wife - she'll love it. She's been circuit training, after a few rounds of p90X and Insanity...but I'm trying to get her over to the dark side with me - Starting Strength, 5/3/1, etc.
    5/3/1 has been my favorite method. Not easy, but awesome results
  • wonderbolt
    wonderbolt Posts: 48
    Options
    I can deadlift my own body weight and still can't open jars. I have abnormally small hands and weak wrists
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    You forgot about you should never ever lift heavy because it will make your libido go through the roof and you'll become a crazed nymphomaniac and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    Options
    You forgot about you should never ever lift heavy because it will make your libido go through the roof and you'll become a crazed nymphomaniac and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!
    Actually, I think that is QUITE acceptable :)
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    lol
    i was smiling during reading all of this. awesome post
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think that is QUITE acceptable :)

:bigsmile:
  • Crystleds
    Crystleds Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love this! :)