RunKeeper

Options
Hi All,

Wondering if its me or if its a bigger problem... Since July 29th 5pm runkeeper (app) hasn't been saving my data. Nor has it been exporting it to Myfirnesspal (which makes sense since the data disappears from RunKeeper as well).

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Replies

• tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem, but do not have the solution :(
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommyofoneinwi
    Options
    My RunKeeper app has been acting strangely for quite some time, not exporting data, not recording accurate information, etc. I switched to Map My Walk and all is well so far! The only problem is that I don't think it syncs to MFP.
  • p2smommy
    p2smommy Posts: 64
    Options
    Keeps telling me "OOPS! You've caught us at a slow moment! Try again later!"... and last night, the one time I did halfway get it ten enter, it selected "Leisurely pace, 3.0 mph walking dog."... it is NOT a leisurely pace, and I wasn't walking my dog for nearly 5 miles! Poor wiener dog would have nubbins for legs if I walked him that far LOL.

ETA: For the past month, RK has been uber glitchy for me.. I don't know if I'm walking too fast, swinging my arms too much (I don't THINK I am)..but it will give me the voice cue "Activity Paused"..and I'm not moving slow, so I don't know what it is.. even if I'm running. My cousin is having the same issues with hers as well, but she doesn't use MFP. There has even been a few times where it has just paused period and not given me a voice cue and in 30 minutes, I'll realize I haven't heard it talk to me lately, so I check, and sure enough..I've lost 2-3 miles off of my route.
  • fitocordon
    fitocordon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine has been working fine and loading onto MFP properly too. I know it once stopped working so I uninstalled it and installed it again and it worked again.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Mine is fine. Used it this morning. I have noticed it sometimes lags posting to MFP. I have waited up to an hour to see it go from RunKeeper to MFP and into my FitBit App. Otherwise seems normal :smile:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've been having issues this past week but knock on wood it worked fine yesterday and this morning.

I'm getting that odd activity paused when I haven't even slowed down... which I find annoying so I might just take off the automatic pause.

There was an update to fix glitches - perhaps this fix has caused other glitches!
  • pvanmater
    pvanmater Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks all,
    I'll try uninstalling and re-installing... Hope that fixes it...

I really like the inter-connectivity between RK & MFP would hate to lose it but one more lost ride and I'll have to try something else... Which would be annoying with my history in RK.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Keeps telling me "OOPS! You've caught us at a slow moment! Try again later!"

I had this issue yesterday but not on Sunday when I ran. And it wouldn't sync with MFP. Then later in the day, my workout was suddenly in MFP so I'm not sure what was going on.
  • beemgrace
    beemgrace Posts: 19
    Options
    I've had never ending problems witth this app, which makes me sad because I love it.
    Mine rarely syncs to MFP and last night I got the "OOPS!" message.
    It also did something strange, where it logged my 5k walk, but then deleted all the values in the activity - basically it looked like I went for a walk on a 0km route, burned 0 calories etc.
    Hoping for an app update soon for bug fixes, but will try uninstalling on my phone and reinstalling to see what happens!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I started mine the other day. It would update every 5 minutes and say that I had zero distance and zero speed. Strange... It's never done that before.