What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• closecrew
    closecrew Posts: 19
    Options
    I have a goal outfit that I have hanging in my room. I see it every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to sleep. It is a really awesome pair of jeans, and a sexy top that shows my arms. I am sensitive about my arms.
  • unFATuated
    unFATuated Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The wedding dress I've had picked out for 4 years (which I will be wearing in January) either in size AU10 or AU12.
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The ultimate little black dress. Think Audrey Hepburn style.
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a black bikini from Victoria's Secret since they have a decent sale going on. I want to wear it next summer and feel/look GOOD in it! I wore bikinis up until 7 years ago when I was pregnant with my 5th child. Children 6 and 7 were born in 2010 and 2011 and I'm in my mid-40s so those things combined not only have kept me out of a bikini, but made me wish for a turtleneck maxi swim dress.

I'm also going back to wearing Lucky Jeans when I can easily fit in a size 2 again. I swore several years ago that I wouldn't spend that kind of money on jeans until I could wear my old size and I haven't...but I can't wait to do it!
  • sewingdiscontent
    Options
    When my squats pay off, I'd like to wear leggings as pants. Opaque ones, though. I see a lot of women around here who's butts are naked when they bend over in tights, lol.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I could wear something like this now, probably. It's more like what do I want to buy when I can afford it. The answer is this. This right here. By Wilde Hunt Corsetry.
    WMFrontAnatomical.jpg
    WMRightBack3Anatomical.jpg
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    A lycra onesey
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    A bikini! I actually have loads. But never have the confidence to wear one, I'm going travelling in 7 months to south east Asia, so I have to feel confident in a bikini by then! I'm going to get a kick *kitten* one, so even if I don't feel great at least it will be pretty!
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    Mine's really weird but I want to buy very slim leg chinos, one of those really slim belts and a really fitted nice crisp shirt with that I can finally tuck in without being worried everybody is going to see my tummy.
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    a tight maxi dress and bikini :) x
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into a pencil shirt! I want a cute women's' suit for special occasions. I want a formal dress without an empire waist. I want to wear and flatter a structured, tailored outfit.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I already treated myself to my first VS bikini.

Also, when I first started at the Y, my ab muscles were not firmed up and now they are, so I just bought a "spanexy" neon green workout top. It's form fitting and ACTUALLY is flattering on me. I wouldn't have been able to pull it off a year ago! :smile:
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The classic "little black dress." I've never had one. In fact, the only dress I own (or have owned in over 10 years) is my wedding dress... which is WAY too big for me now! lol Not that I would wear it again anyway. :tongue: I've never looked good in dresses, as I've always been short and have been fat for 10 years. I wind up looking like a barrel in dresses. Here's hoping I can rock one with my new curves soon!
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Roxanne_Hennessy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, and Halloween Costumes that aren't plus size!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Jeans and pencil skirts!
  • doirone
    doirone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A tank top!!! Without a jacket or sweater to cover up my arms.
    Toned arms are one of my goals.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just want nice abs so I look good in any slim cut sweater,shirt and bikini top when sitting up and not have a roll dammit!:sad:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A tank top!!! Without a jacket or sweater to cover up my arms.
    Toned arms are one of my goals.

^^^ and this^^^
  • angtimms
    angtimms Posts: 13
    Options
    Wedding dress!! LOL :)
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'd like a good suede jacket and a leather bomber jacket once I'm at a stable size and going to stay there.