Intense cardio video?

Options
Unfortunately I can't run right now, I have a bad knee from running my last half marathon. I am doing a lot of strength training and some cardio intervals but I need to amp up my cardio. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You can look up HIIT on You Tube. It's free and I've heard good things about HIIT. I did Insanity but with a knee injury you may want to stay away from that.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I was going to say insanity too, but yes it's hard on the knees... Maybe swimming is an option? that burns quite the calories too!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution with success but I HATE the cardio. So I tried to find something intense that was low impact since the first phase of BR is easy on the joints. I've been using the Cardio Axe from Brazil Butt Lift and is it kicking my butt with no impact. Turbo Jam also has 2 really great cardio programs and Charlean ALWAYS has a low impact modifier. Her workouts are definitely intense!
  • nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich has awesome high intensity cardio workouts at www.cathe.com.
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The new Shaun T workout Focus T 25!!! It is the quickest most effective workout - 25 mins a day 5 days a week - even has a modified version for people with injuries or bad knees like me - AWESOME workout - AMAZING results!! I can tell you more about it if you would like I have beemn doing it for 5 weeks - I have a online group starting in August that will also be completing this workout - crazy good