help! I need to lose baby fat from 3 kids!

Options
Hi -

I have 3 young children and am turning 30 in January! I know it's not going to happen over night but I want to loose 100 lbs! I am the heavest I have been in my life and am very unhappy!

I am looking to encourage and be encouraged to reach our goals!

Thanks
Holly

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey Holly,

You have come to the right place!! Take a seat and enjoy the ride! I haven't had 3 kids but I do feel you having to lose a 100pounds. With hard work and determination you will be a yummy mummy in no time at all x
  • Kicking
    Kicking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have 3 kids, my youngest is 4 months. I'll be 29 next month. I have already lost 36LBS and am back into my prepregnancy clothes with the help of this site. I have found it great for tracking what I've eaten. I'm not that big into excercise, and I'm sure like me you find running around after 3 kids more than enough, so I just watch what I eat. I have my birthday, christening and a 10 year school reunion coming up in the next month and I now at least feel that I'll look the part. I want to lose about another 7lbs asap though.
    This site will keep you on track and motivated so your well on your way.
    Best of luck I know you can do it!!!!
  • sharonmac
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined. I have 3 children as well. Emily 7, Thomas 3, and I have a newborn...he was born on 8/22. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I have only been a member on this site for about a week and everone seems very supportive. Good luck
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have baby weight to lose from my three pregnancies as well! My youngest turned 1 in May and 80 of the 100 pounds I need to lose are his. lol. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Brigae
    Options
    Hey there! You are not alone! I have four children ages 8, 6, 4, and almost 2....I've got lots of baby weight to lose! I just joined this morn, too!
  • rockinmomto3
    rockinmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also have 3 kids, and around 100 lbs to lose (around 75 to be in healthy range). I've been on here for 25 days, and I've already lost 7 lbs (plus 9 from before I joined). You can do it with hard work!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I have three little girls (ages 4, 2, and 6 weeks). I think you will find MFP very helpful..I've only been here five days, and I love it! Feel free to add me as a friend!!