Encouragement Through Text Message

Options
I'm sure I'm not the only one on MFP who needs a little encouragement. Most of us post on MFP to encourage our friends to exercise and eat right, but what happens when we aren't on the computer to read it? What if we are at work, at a restaurant, or doing something else outside the home? This is where a motivational text would come in handy.

I do not like talking on the phone, and I know other people who feel the same. This is why I thought of texting. Anyone who would be willing to text other MFP'ers to encourage them throughout the week, please post here. We all could use encouragement, and if we each just send one motivational text each day to 1 person, imagine how many people would be motivated to go for that walk, or ride that bike, or not eat that candy bar!

My cell number is 317-586-5941

Text me whenever. I need encouragement all throughout the day.

Thank you!

Replies

• Ready4Changes
    Options
    This is a great idea. FUn. I have a droid phone so I get my messages all day long :)
  • justsomemodgirl
    justsomemodgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an awesome and thoughtful idea! I also own a droid- so, I can't help being tied to my committment and lifestyle. ;-) But I will def keep this in mind. Sooo thanks so much......