Help me up my calories!

Options
So as of right now I eating no more then 800 calories. Usually Ill have an apple with some strawberries for lunch then a yogurt, turkey bacon and egg whites for lunch, and grilled chicken with a turkey burger for dinner. I know I need to be eating more I'm just not sure what to eat anyone have ideas?

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Eat some real food! Pasta! Bread! Peanut butter! Chocolate! Your menu sounds like you've put yourself in prison! You aren't being punished...eat something real!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Eat anything you like. Just work toward hitting your calorie goal for the day.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Your dietary fat intake is dangerously low, you need to definitely increase it. I suggest peanut butter, it is high in healthy fat, and calorie dense.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Super confused why my suggested list was deleted. I thought it was a nice list. There was no snark behind it. I meant well. :(

ETA:

Full fat dairy.
    Avocados.
    Nuts.
    Nut butters.
    Eggs. Whole eggs. Not just the whites.
    Lean protein/canned tuna.
    Butter/Olive oil/Mayo.
    Full fat/cal salad dressings.
    Full fat/cal anything.
    Protein powder.
    Hummus.
    Beans.

Calorie dense foods with higher protein are the suggestions I had.

But as someone already mentioned...you can eat anything. You could benefit from a snack every once in awhile. :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    AH, nope, I see. OP, why'd you double post? Didn't like the answers in your first thread??
  • ashbash115
    ashbash115 Posts: 24
    Options
    I didn't delete it I posted on two different topics!
  • KissesHugs2
    KissesHugs2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a problem with not being able to meet my calories for the day.. I would have lost much more weight by now lol....