Just Aggravated!

Options
Seriously the weekends are the hardest for me, especially if I have nothing to do... because bordom makes me eat! I weighed on Saturday down 2.4 lbs and weight today and down only 2.0 pounds so I gained .4 lbs since Saturday?!?! What the heck?

hopefully come saturday I will have a loss eating right all week!

Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• Ready4Changes
    Options
    .4 lbs is nothing. that is something to be happy about. Weekends ate tough. You can work that off in no time. Chin up You can do this.
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    .4 pounds really is nothing to worry about....that could be a difference between weighing in the morning and then weighing 2 hours later. That's why its recommended to only weigh once a week because your weight will fluctuate like that all the time. Your doing great keep at it :)
  • danmullen
    Options
    .4 pounds really is nothing to worry about....that could be a difference between weighing in the morning and then weighing 2 hours later. That's why its recommended to only weigh once a week because your weight will fluctuate like that all the time. Your doing great keep at it :)
    I completely agree. I'm itching to weigh-in as I've been really strict this week, but I'm sticking to every Tuesday morning. Not long until I find out how well I've done this week!
  • cardboardboxes
    cardboardboxes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. I know what you're talking about. Honestly, this is exactly why I only allow myself to weigh in once a week! I know my weight fluctuates and it kills me to see a loss, a gain, whatever. So I limit myself to once a week. If you have a hard time on weekends, I would weigh in on Fridays or Saturdays - before the weekend starts. That way, you'll be encouraged to (hopefully) keep eating right and exercising.
    Btw, what if you got an interesting hobby for weekends? Or took a long walk or something? Something to keep you busy? :)
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Think about the fact that .4 lbs is not even a glass of water! :drinker:
    It's nothing to even think about. Your are doing FANTASTIC! 2lbs is absolutely awesome.
    Keep up the good fight and you will absolutely get there.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Cardboard - Yes I went for a bike ride this weekend to help ease the boredom that was yesterday! We were going to bike up the theater (about 5 miles) but DHs back starting hurting him.

Well this week it was only .4 but I have been fighting the same 5lbs for the last few weeks now. I will be down on Saturday's weigh in and up on Monday two pounds... the next Saturday down again but come monday right back up!!!
  • Danieboo
    Options
    I weighed in about 3 days ago and I was 152.2. I was so stoke! Then I woke up this morning and weighed myself and I weighed 154.2. I know that it was probably water weight I lost, or just stress (cause my child had a fever this week), but I'm a little bummed. When I went to PT this morning, I was scolding myself for the weight gain, and on top of that I tacked on :20 to my run time, but now I realize that I am going to flucuate back and forth, so there's no need for me to stress. Same goes for you!