Taking a moment to say hello!

Options
Hi,

As of today, I have finally completed some work related projects which have kept me quite busy. It is now my desire to focus on my health and much needed weight loss. I saw this site months ago and thought it would be a great place to keep track of my goals and to meet people headed in the same direction. After looking around again today, I see that there are so many valuable tools here to keep things organized.

I'm looking forward to what the coming months will bring. I'm sure there will be challenges to face, but hopefully I will meet some inspiring people here to help me along the way.

Replies

• cardboardboxes
    cardboardboxes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope you find everything you need here! I know it's been helping me... I have a real problem with limiting myself. This site has helped me keep track of how much I'm eating and prepare for the rest of the day. Yesterday I went over my calories by about 120! I got so freaked about it, I went on a second walk and burned about the same amount off (with a few to spare). AND the walk was great - perfect weather. Win-win! :)

Anyway, good luck over there across the nation! :)
  • GinaKiss89
    Options
    Welcome NYCchica! I recently joined myself (Day 4) and have found this site to be very easy to use and helpful. I have been busy working as two people at my job for many months. The new employee started last week and I'm taking over my life again! I have quite a bit of weight to lose. I hope you do well. Keep Checking In. Find inspiration and continue to take small steps towards your goals!

There is no one giant step that does it. It's a lot of little steps.