Skinny Cow Ice Cream!

Options
Not sure if everyone is aware of the wonders but Skinny Cow Ice Cream is amazing whilst on MFP.

Only 93cals per stick and I must say they are delicious :)

www.skinnycow.co.uk

Replies

• Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love 'em
    I eat the 100 calorie truffle bars--they come in french vanilla, chocolate and caramel.
  • Kazren
    Options
    i currently have the mini dippers which are 65 calories in my freezer and the mint hoc choc that is about 32 cal in my cupboard.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have to also recommend Ben & Jerry's frozen yoghurt – you have to buy a tub of course but a little serving is delicious. They do Cherry Garcia, Fudge Brownie and Phish Food I think!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Skinnycow icecream sticks, both the triple choc and the mint ones. Yummy! :tongue: The chocolate ones are only 87 cals.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    It was on sale at the grocery store this weekend, and I picked up some of the mint ice cream sandwiches. Totally worth the 140ish calories for a treat. Super yummy!
  • tinklyhotlips
    Options
    i'm going to have to invest i think guys and girls........yummy cant wait x
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I LOVE skinny cow icecream.

I have to have a variety depending on how many calories I have left over for a treat so I love teh truffle bars that are 100 cal each (the chocolate ones are great for cravings), vanilla with caramel cones are yummy, and strawberry shortcake sandwhiches are awesome.

Even my picky husband reaches for them before he eats his own Edys icecream!
  • tinklyhotlips
    Options
    i know there aint much to them but for a little treat mini milk ice creams are only 30 kcals each the chocolate ones are yummy.........nice if you just fancy somthing sweet x