37-27-37 with photo (close to goal)

Options
12346»

Replies

• jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You guys rock! Just the motivation I need to restart after a horrible day. I cannot believe the difference in fluffiness lower carb makes.
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Stretch marks included :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    what an amazing job!!!! you look incredibly sexy. and i see no stretch marks but hey theres only two ways to get stretch marks, either you were big and got small or you were small and got big, either WAY you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mefanie
    Mefanie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous and you should be proud!
  • Asavitzk
    Asavitzk Posts: 66
    Options
    My eyebrows *literally* went up when I scrolled down to the "after" pic. Well done!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW~~ you look so great!! Awww to have legs like that..............
    Great job girly!!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) I do not see your stretch marks at all. I have two babies and mine are very noticeable
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Such an inspiration.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing and like a completely different person! WTG and keep up the great and inspirational work! :)
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Don't be so hard on yourself!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And, I love your underwear lol I can never find cute stuff like that
  • clearlyme
    Options
    hope for a nice tummy after having kids! Thank you! Wear your stretch marks proudly! I didn't even notice them!
  • linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • TrishaTripps
    TrishaTripps Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how inspirational this is! You don't look like you've had five babies at all!! You look fantastic... Thanks so much for sharing this! I look at my 36" waist and I think there's no way it'll get where I want it to be, but now I feel like it's totally possible :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!