Turbo Fire "New to Class" option

Options
Hi :)

I recently bought Turbo Fire and the advanced dvd's and plan on starting the CLX/Turbo Fire hybrid after I finish this round of CLX/Turbo Jam that I am on now (in the last 3 weeks). I couldn't help myself and started doing a few of the workouts, so far Fire Starter Class and the Fire 40 class. Anyway, I kept hearing about how it was helpful to people to use the "New to Class" option on the workouts to get the moves down. I don't see any of these on my video options?

Do I have a newer version and that option isn't there any more or am I missing something?

Also, I saw in the schedule for the hybrid that there is a "Stretch 40". I don't have any Stretch 40, all of my workout discs just have a Stretch 10 on them. Am I missing that workout too? And if so, how can I get this workout?

Thanks so much for any help!

Replies

• lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I used my TF discs (been running for cardio instead), but the New to Class option isn't available for the Fire Starter, just on the regular strength cardio workouts. Basically, Chalene gives a rundown of each sequence first for you to practice, and then the actual sequence starts. Stretch 40 is on its own disc.
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just did Fire 55 EZ today & there is a "New to Class" option on there. I think there's one on Fire 45 EZ as well. Stretch 40 is on the same disc as Core 20. I've been doing Turbo Fire since 7/1 & I love it!!!! On my rest day which is supposed to be on Wednesdays according to the 20 week program, I do Shaun T's Rockin Body disc. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • miztrezzlyn
    miztrezzlyn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hmm I don't have Fire 55 EZ or Fire 45 EZ. I will check my Core 20 disc but as far as labeling goes the Stretch 40 isn't listed on that disc.

I have Fire Starter, Abs 10, Stretch 10, the low hits and regular hits, Fire 30, Fire 40, Fire 45, Fire 55.

Now I am even more confused. Going to check my Core 20 disc.
  • miztrezzlyn
    Options
    Yeah, on my advanced dvds, I have

Disc 1: Sculpt 30, Tone 30, Core 20, Stretch 10

Disc 2: HIIT 30, Fire 60, Stretch 10

Did I get the wrong discs? I see the hybrid schedule referring to Stretch 40, Fire 45 EZ and Fire 55 EZ. New to Class options, which aren't there for any of the workouts that I can see :(
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    These are the discs that I have...

Fire Starter Pack which has 2 discs (Get Fired Up Fire Starter Class & Stretch 10 & the other disc is Low HIIT 20, Low HIIT 25, & Stretch 10 on it)

Keep on Burnin disc withGreatest HIITs, Ab Igniter Class, & Stretch 10

Then I have a big pack of 11 discs which include

Get Fired Up
    Fire 30 & Stretch 10
    HIIT 15 & Stretch 10
    Fire 55 EZ & Stretch 10
    Core 20, Stretch 40, & Stretch 10
    Fire 45 & Stretch 10
    HIIT 20 & Stretch 10
    Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10
    HIIT 25 & Stretch 10
    Sculpt 30 & Tone 30
    Stretch 40 & Stretch 10

Then there are slots for advanced discs that I do not have & it says you have to order them

Fire 60 & Stretch 10
    HiIT 30 & Stretch 10
    Upper 20, Lower 20, & Stretch 10
    Abs 10 & Stretch 10

I also have resistance bands, a tape measure, green sculpting band, a schedule, Turn Up The Burn book, & a Fuel the Fire book.

Hope this helps!!!!
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have the same discs that are listed in this reply. Did you purchase your set through beachbody or another site? I have made the mistake of purchasing a program from ebay and found some of my discs were missing even though the set was "new" and still wrapped. I have been hearing about scams, by individuals, through resale sites like Ebay.

But the cardio discs like Fire 30 or 45 EZ will have a "new to class" option on the menu screen.

These are the discs that I have...

Fire Starter Pack which has 2 discs (Get Fired Up Fire Starter Class & Stretch 10 & the other disc is Low HIIT 20, Low HIIT 25, & Stretch 10 on it)

Keep on Burnin disc withGreatest HIITs, Ab Igniter Class, & Stretch 10

Then I have a big pack of 11 discs which include

Get Fired Up
    Fire 30 & Stretch 10
    HIIT 15 & Stretch 10
    Fire 55 EZ & Stretch 10
    Core 20, Stretch 40, & Stretch 10
    Fire 45 & Stretch 10
    HIIT 20 & Stretch 10
    Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10
    HIIT 25 & Stretch 10
    Sculpt 30 & Tone 30
    Stretch 40 & Stretch 10

Then there are slots for advanced discs that I do not have & it says you have to order them

Fire 60 & Stretch 10
    HiIT 30 & Stretch 10
    Upper 20, Lower 20, & Stretch 10
    Abs 10 & Stretch 10

I also have resistance bands, a tape measure, green sculpting band, a schedule, Turn Up The Burn book, & a Fuel the Fire book.

Hope this helps!!!!
  • miztrezzlyn
    Options
    Nope, definitely not like what I have. None of mine say EZ or have the new to class option. Plus the other differences I mentioned :/

I ordered it directly from BeachBody. They must have changed something? Is mine a newer set? Seems like they took some stuff out though.
  • chokospice
    chokospice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I just bought my Turbofire in July and now I'm ready to do the Chalean/Turbofire Hybrid. I also do not have the Stretch 40 or Core 20 workouts. I thought I was just losing it. Are there any workouts that can substitute for those workouts?
  • 3xsdmom
    3xsdmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    miztrezzlyn I dug out one I bought who knows when. This is what I have:
    Disc 1:
    Fire Starter Class
    ABs 10 Class
    Stretch 10 Class

Disc 2:
    Low HIIT 20 Class
    Low HIIT 25 Class
    Stretch 10 Class