workout video

Options
Has any tried the "dance Fitness DVD's"? I was going through a cataloge and found 4 DVD's....one for HIP-HOP, another for Salsa, one for cardio belly dancing, and the 4th is a fit dance jam. has anyone tried anything like that? I was thinking about buying them....thinking it would be a great, fun alternative to the elliptical, and may help boost my workouts.

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Has any tried the "dance Fitness DVD's"? I was going through a cataloge and found 4 DVD's....one for HIP-HOP, another for Salsa, one for cardio belly dancing, and the 4th is a fit dance jam. has anyone tried anything like that? I was thinking about buying them....thinking it would be a great, fun alternative to the elliptical, and may help boost my workouts.
  • Jamiesasser
    Options
    I haven't tried any of the videos, but I have been bellydancing for 4 years. I teach a beginning class at my gym and I wear my heart rate monitor and doing a very basic class I can burn up to 300 calories in an hour. not to mention the toning it does on your legs and abs. I would love to try the hip hop though, please keep us posted.:flowerforyou:
  • sbl_toro
    sbl_toro Posts: 4
    Options
    One of the best workout videos that I have tried is the Slim In 6...This really works!! Try it out I recomened it. You can check out the website on it just google Slim In 6 and it should pop up.