Ripped in 30 question....

Options
So does it mean everyday for 30 days or 30 days in however long you do it?! How many days on each level do you do?

Replies

• haileemou
    haileemou Posts: 153
    Options
    Bump
  • jessicadelooff
    Options
    I think that it says on the DVD to do it 5-6 times a week. I just started it yesterday.
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be 30 days. Jillian herself also says to do each level until it starts to become easy, then move on. Or whenever you're ready to move on. Some people could stay on the first Level for 3 weeks if it was still difficult for them to get through, others might breeze past it and need a bigger challenge after a few days. The beauty of having it on DVD is you can go at your pace, just keep in mind that it's meant to be a challenge.
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's broken down into four weeks, it's recommended to do each level 5-6 days per week. Always take a rest day! I just started it. I did JM's 30 Day Shred first and completed it in about 35 days. Good luck!
  • haileemou
    haileemou Posts: 153
    Options
    I wonder what the 30 means then?! I did the shred everyday for 30 days as I read others had too
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I think Ripped in 30 sounds catchier than Ripped in 26. I'm almost through Week 3 (again, this is my second cycle), and my muscles thank me for that day of rest.