Anyone in their 20's

Options
124»

Replies

• SeahawkFan1
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5 something lol I never remember my height. I'm looking to lose weight and be fit. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started using mfp again! I'm 23 and 5'5. My highest weight was 202.
    I'm at 151.2 right now and trying to ultimately get to 125. Feel free to add me. :)
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, and didn't realize I was considered old until reading about all the youngsters on this thread :noway: I still get to be considered in my 20's though so it's ok :tongue: I am currently 161 lbs and looking to lose about 40 more, so feel free to add me!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Um, for a couple more years :tongue:
  • treetoptrevor
    Options
    Im 22. 6'6" startd at 245 and going down to 200, although I may end up a little heavier since I am starting to pack on some muscle.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm 22. :)
  • Jaystuddaz
    Options
    I am 28. The new elder of this group. At my biggest I was 240. I just checked and I am now 179, finally getting over the 185 barrier. (Would always get stuck there.) Would it be bad if I just went down the list adding you all? Would be nice to have some active folks on my F/L.

Edit: 5'7
  • EmbryK128
    EmbryK128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'0 i like to think, might be 4'11 now hahah! i started out at 187 alil over a year ago. Now at 146. Its worth being on mfp! :)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, and 5'3. Anyone on here can add me if you like =) I log every day. And, congrats OP on starting!
  • therevenantchoir
    Options
    22 and 5'6. I'm new on here, feel free to add me.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    im 24, 5`5 tall and weigh 135. Im in process of gaining muscle weight after this week for the summA!!!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'6", CW is 135lbs GW is 120lbs... add me if you like
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'3", and I have 40 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me for more support! :wink:
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Im still in my 20s I am 5'2 and I am 29. I still have a few months to go before I hit the big 3-0. You can add me if you want.
  • heatherlauren27
    Options
    I'm 23! Feel free to add me :) x
  • residentangel
    Options
    Im 25 :)
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    23, 6'0 Canadian! Always looking for a few new friends so feel free to add me! I have an open diary and I like to give support. :)
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    21, 5'8 and superhappy girl here! I'd love to have some more friends on mfp :D
    My diary is open and I post whenever I make new personal records etc.
    I love mfp!

Add me! :)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!

I'm 22 for one more month. I'm on here daily...Feel free to add me if you don't mind reading crazy nursing stories, about life in the south & my journey to get unhuge ;)

If you send a request, please send a message with it...I gotta get to know you first!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 5'11" and halfway there. I'm around 24lbs overweight... Wouldn't mind having more motivating friends on here. Add me up if you wish.