before and after loose skin

Options
TammyVieu
TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
I see a lot of before and after threads and everyone looks so toned. I seek sowm inspiration from anyone whao along with losing weight also manage to decrease loose skin. If this is you plase post your before and after pics.

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pics. It's taken 4 years at this size, but it's a LOT less than it used to be.

ETA: never mind, apparently the progress photo was deleted.
  • TammyVieu
    TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks anyway.
  • mommybambi
    mommybambi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see some also. I'm almost 100 lbs pounds down and still have a lot of loose skin.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing as well. I dont have much, just a bit on my upper thighs and i'm okay with that. But i'd like to see if time or toning has helped others loose skin.
  • karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump

interested in this myself. almost at 90 lbs and it will be 2 years in October that i started this journey, so definitely going slow with it, but been overweight my whole life and am hating the loose skin. However, I will NOT have surgery. Too expensive, don't feel the need for anesthesia just to remove some skin and, quite honestly, too chicken. Really hoping that, with time, it will go down. It's the arms that bother me the most, especially in this warm weather. Everything else can be covered by clothing. Not so concerned with the neck. It's there, but I think it's less than it was.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to see... multiple pregnancies has done terrible things to my tummy skin!
  • MaggieMaeB
    Options
    One of our friends is a dermatologist - he says that wearing shapewear as you lose weight will help. But for serious weight loss you have to be patient and give your skin time to catch up. How well it does that depends on skin type, age, lots of factors.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!