2»

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • hohagan
    Options
    I'm gonna make "getting picked up" my new resolution!! Love it!
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    Wow!!! What a great story!!! I am so happy for you.. it must feel so amazing. I am going to have to make it my new goal too!!! My husband is very lean... and we are the same height.. so I have always struggled with that feeling of HUGE and not feminine since I am heavier than him.... Sigh - he works to gain and I work to lose :) After I lost 30 pounds, he told me I was so "tiny" too and wow.. those words were POWERFUL! I still hold onto them to keep me focused. CONGRATULATIONS on your progress girl!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That story is "awwwwww" worthy :) very cool
  • redkoolayde
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    That's great! My husbands constantly picking me up, I hate it because I know I am way to heavy for him to do that. He has never done it that way though. Maybe I'll let him try if I can lose about 20 more.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    LOL This is actually a back of my mind goal!!! My husband is very fit and VERY Strong but I know he can't do it yet!! lol :blushing:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! So great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love that!! My bf was struggling to pick me up once I gained the 30 lbs but he's doing better minus the 23 I've lost now. :happy: I love it.
  • asteppaway
    asteppaway Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is so cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!