Calling Nutrition and fitness gurus

Options
Self proclaimed or not, I am looking for friends that can make suggestions on my daily diary. I strive to be a good balance of clean and dirty food, I stray bad now and again and am looking for friends to kick me in the but and motivate me to do better. I'm a work in progress and can use support!

**Working on increasing calories (adapting to the eating like the thinner you) I've been slowly increasing from 1200 calories up to 1600.. still have some more to go.

I'm 5'3
HW 275
CW 186
GW 150 (or lower looking to get to 24% BF)

Replies

• JodiMMitchell
    JodiMMitchell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will help in anyway I can. Let me know how I can help? We all mess up. I do it too!! And we all are a work in progress.
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    I just need feedback on my diary... I tend to forget fruit and veggie... I'm pretty good but I want more feedback other than wtg... or well done. My goal started out get skinny, its evolved to get fit. I don't want to get to my goal weight and have a bunch of fat still. Hope that makes sense.
  • Jay2k3
    Jay2k3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Could add some Broccoli to a meal... In the past I never really ate veggies, but now I've added 4 cups of Broccoli to my lunch each day,usually with a large chicken breast. It's pretty filling. I get the birds eye, "steam fresh" frozen ones rather than steam them
    myself.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I can try help, pretty experienced in this area.. if you have any specific questions feel free to add me/private message me.
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    thx ppl.. :) fr sent... any other advice is always welcome!