need motivation

Options
i started gaining couple of pounds last year summer now i weigh 210 i want to loose 60 pounds, but the problem is i have weak bones so when i do vigorous exercise or run my knees start to hurt so bad and my bones hurt to the extend that sometimes i cant get up to walk, but now all am doing is power walking uphill on treadmill for 30 minutes and eating 1300 calories a day, i need motivators, people who can give me support up here. and what kind of workouts can i also do to loose my stomach is my biggest target.

Replies

• slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we're here for you! Feel free to add me :). We can motivate each other.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll do my best to support and help you along.
  • Megh757
    Megh757 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi there! you can do abdominal workouts to tighten however you cant spot reduce any area your body basically will choose where the weight comes off so just losing weight is the only way to rid your stomach of the fat however, workouts can tone it and make it appear smaller.....also if you have trouble with joints i would suggest a recumbent bike or you can buy the medical peddlers at walmart or online for like 25 bucks. sit in a chair and peddle while you watch tv burns calories and gets your heart rate up without the knee pain :) good luck and i would be happy to support you along your way
  • TennesseeTruly
    Options
    Have you tried swimming or water exercises ? It takes all the pressure off your bones and really is great!

Good luck!
  • dmueller111
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the site also. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • Grace9324
    Options
    i dont know how to swim which sucks i am very scared of water :(
  • Grace9324
    Options
    thank u so much
  • kat_lifts
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started with "eating clean" and all those foods gave me so much energy! Start of slow and before you know it you'll be achieving fitness goals you never knew you could make! TRUST me !