Question for the mfp ladies

Options
I understand that when dropping weight your breasts get smaller but at 5'10 and 166 pounds I had a G now height is the same weight at 149 I'm a small C....is there a way to keep your breasts but still drop the weight???

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's the "get fake ones" method and the only thing that works!

So unfortunately....no. If they go, they go and there is nothing you can do to control it. It sucks!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sure. The same way someone can keep overeating and NOT gain weight.

..Meaning NO. Sorry. The body will lose weight where it wants to.
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nope. Breasts are mostly fat, so if you drop fat...

But wouldn't you rather have a fit body with a smaller, perkier chest? You know what they say about abs on a skinny guy...
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I understand that when dropping weight your breasts get smaller but at 5'10 and 166 pounds I had a G now height is the same weight at 149 I'm a small C....is there a way to keep your breasts but still drop the weight???

I'm afraid not, I don't think. Depending, you might need to consider Natural Breast Augmentation.

I'm still shedding fat, so I'm having to wait to see when and if my boobage will collapse to the extent where I might seriously need to consider "tidying" it up. As yet ~ I'm okay.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Major boo on that...that was the one place I didn't mind the size lol
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Major boo on that...that was the one place I didn't mind the size lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    eh, boobs are overrated. I'd rather be fit and thin than have big boobs.
  • clockworkgeisha
    clockworkgeisha Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm gutted to see mine disappear! :sad:
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    with only 13 pounds left i went from a 38D to a 34C and they are still getting smaller, i would rather keep the booty and lose my boobs anyway
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    with only 13 pounds left i went from a 38D to a 34C and they are still getting smaller, i would rather keep the booty and lose my boobs anyway

Agreed on keeping the booty... but in a perfect world, I'd get to keep both!
    After 40 pounds, I've gone from a 38D to a 36C. I'm really hoping they don't get much smaller than that! I've got about 30 more pounds to lose, so I'm seriously crossing my fingers.
  • Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Nope. Breasts are mostly fat, so if you drop fat...

But wouldn't you rather have a fit body with a smaller, perkier chest? You know what they say about abs on a skinny guy...

Wow you are really lucky if your boobs got perkier. Mine started to sag as soon as they got smaller due to the skin being a bit looser. :cry: Thank God for push up bras is all I can say!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    eh, boobs are overrated. I'd rather be fit and thin than have big boobs.

I'm aiming for fit with big boobs. So far so good.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    agreed! like deflated balloons lol
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to keep them the size you want...haha I really don't want to lose in that area.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Yes you can! But you will have to pay for them. And you will be asked "Saline or silicone?" instead of "Paper or plastic?":flowerforyou:
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I believe it is physically impossible cause our breasts are actually just fat sacs so when we start to have smaller fat cells it means we have smaller breasts.
    I'm 5'2 and I went from 189 to 152 and I now have small C's and it'll just keep happening
    At least the rest of me looks okay!
    You don't need breasts to be sexy
  • tasha_1306
    tasha_1306 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've heard strength training targeting the chest area can help make the muscle behind your chest bigger? That might help.
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    In my experience it all depends on the way you store fat in your breasts.

I weighed 286 and was a solid 38D-DD. I am now 242 and am a 36D-DD.

Why did the band drop and the cup stay the same? Because my breasts are not very fatty. They're mostly gland tissue with a little bit of softness, so I lost in other areas, like my stomach and hips instead. There is nothing for my body to take from them.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally. When you get done with dropping off bodyfat, you can check out the herbal formulas that build up your breasts again. Yes they work. I used them after I had my 3rd child, when my breasts had really changed. Using the herbs, I increased by 2 sizes, and they seriously look just like they did before children....no change. I will take them again after I am satisfied with my BF%.
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    Start swimming and build up your chest muscles, your boobs will be fuller and perkier.

I went from wearing a 50C bra to wearing a 44DDD and the only thing I've done is clean eating and swimming.

First time in my life where my boobs grew and I lost weight - usually if I lose any weight its all boob.