Inconsistent moderation

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
Anybody have that one food that you're normally fine with, but in certain situations it is a trigger food?

Mine would be a peanut butter jar (of course the PB is the food not the jar) that remains within my reach after I've had my allotted serving.

I just can't help but eat more in that situation.

Anybody else have a problem with moderating certain foods ALL the time?

Replies

• debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Anybody have that one food that you're normally fine with, but in certain situations it is a trigger food?

Mine would be a peanut butter jar (of course the PB is the food not the jar) that remains within my reach after I've had my allotted serving.

Ah I see what you did there....a man with a brain:flowerforyou:
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    doritos....omg doritos
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    ((HUGS)) OP

You need it

:flowerforyou:
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I used to have an issue with this. Now I just put the bag/ container away before I eat the snack. Then i brush my teeth if I still want more.... :tongue: I now have this issue with coffee... I love coffee! So i'm brushing my teeth A LOT!
  • _noob_
    Options
    Btw, looked at the dark chocolate PB's a few on my FL suggested, and they just don't have enough chocolate for me. I actually want more saturated fat in my snack. I'll stick to my dark chocolate dipped in the PB.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oops, my mistake. From your thread title, I thought there would be drama here. You know, complaining about the moderators...:laugh:
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    try pb2
  • _noob_
    Options
    Oops, my mistake. From your thread title, I thought there would be drama here. You know, complaining about the moderators...:laugh:

Oh snap, I posted this in the wrong section. Whoops.
  • bexiJane
    Options
    peanut butter is my weakness. i eat it from the jar when i'm bored. it's horrrible! Maybe i'll try the tip about brushing your teeth instead of eating.. haha
  • debbash68
    Options
    Same here bored now lol!
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If I get pizza, I can't have the box next to me. If I put the box in the kitchen and I have to get up to get it I'm less likely to over eat :)
  • _noob_
    Options
    Same here bored now lol!

Thanks for being unsupportive of my PB addiction.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I asked some of my friends who are seasoned with manual transmissions...they all agreed that moderation is key but found to be lacking especially on uneven road surfaces. They suggested that four different tire pressures is the only way to compensate and get a straight, smooth ride.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL this should be my middle name...inconsistent moderation. I'm the queen of inconsistencies.
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Ruffles w/ Ranch dip
    Pretzels

I'm a saltaholic
  • debbash68
    Options
    Same here bored now lol!

Thanks for being unsupportive of my PB addiction.
    Look if you love the taste of nuts in your mouth thats your responsibility , I can support you, but I won't become an enabler
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

All the food do this. I am in trouble tonight, as I am going to a buffet where they serve sushi and ribeyes. Yup. Should I even bother to log?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Btw, looked at the dark chocolate PB's a few on my FL suggested, and they just don't have enough chocolate for me. I actually want more saturated fat in my snack. I'll stick to my dark chocolate dipped in the PB.

That's the best way to do it anyway. You really need to get that 70% cocoa stuff in a nice crunchy PB. Now, I want a snack.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    try pb2

That is not even close to real.