Person above you... one night stand ... or stand up?

Options

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    stand beside....too cute for one night stand...
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Ons
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    probably stand up-could be awkward being straight and all!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Jeez he would break me.. but id give it a whirl!

you would not break, srs
  • sarajculwell
    Options
    Stand up-tooooo much
  • AnotherHolly
    Options
    Not sure....stand up :-/
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Poor zipnguyen! Still, zip, teach me how to be so lean.. 'mirin.
  • findingmeagain2
    findingmeagain2 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    2 night stand
  • zipnguyen
    Options

I hired the best coaches to nail down my nutrition.......... Dr. Layne Norton. And then a slowly multi-year process of optimizing my metabolism. My current diary and macros in that diary is during my current reverse diet. I was on these macros before but the difference is two years later I'm 20lbs lighter. So this off season I suspect my macros will be roughly 90/550-600/225 (f/c/p). So if calories are high and your maintaining weight well at a high caloric load, dieting is fairly easy. If there was another guy with my height, weight, frame, etc but maintaining on 200g of carbs.....................his diet will feel sucky.
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    @Ritchie - and Dr. Mike Zourdos for my lifting protocol
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

I hired the best coaches to nail down my nutrition.......... Dr. Layne Norton. And then a slowly multi-year process of optimizing my metabolism. My current diary and macros in that diary is during my current reverse diet. I was on these macros before but the difference is two years later I'm 20lbs lighter. So this off season I suspect my macros will be roughly 90/550-600/225 (f/c/p). So if calories are high and your maintaining weight well at a high caloric load, dieting is fairly easy. If there was another guy with my height, weight, frame, etc but maintaining on 200g of carbs.....................his diet will feel sucky.

Really familiar with Layne :)

when I'm cutting my macros are disgusting.. I am only 5'6 and 140 lbs, painful to say thee least, currently just gone back to maintenance and gonna do a really slowwwwww bulk for like 10 months.
  • zipnguyen
    Options

Really familiar with Layne :)

when I'm cutting my macros are disgusting.. I am only 5'6 and 140 lbs, painful to say thee least, currently just gone back to maintenance and gonna do a really slowwwwww bulk for like 10 months.

slow bulk <
    doingitright
  • ohmyquaddd
    ohmyquaddd Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    one night is alright :wink:
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    One night as often as possible
  • countrygirlfresh01
    Options