Question for the mfp ladies

Options

Replies

• toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Unless you can change your genetics, no. Fakes are pretty much the only other option on that.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally. When you get done with dropping off bodyfat, you can check out the herbal formulas that build up your breasts again. Yes they work. I used them after I had my 3rd child, when my breasts had really changed. Using the herbs, I increased by 2 sizes, and they seriously look just like they did before children....no change. I will take them again after I am satisfied with my BF%.

and what is exactly this magical herb that allows your boobs to get big without gaining weight? cuz if I could lose another 10lbs and get bigger boobs, that would be grrrreeeaaaaatt...
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If this was possible I wouldn't have turned to implants.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally. When you get done with dropping off bodyfat, you can check out the herbal formulas that build up your breasts again. Yes they work. I used them after I had my 3rd child, when my breasts had really changed. Using the herbs, I increased by 2 sizes, and they seriously look just like they did before children....no change. I will take them again after I am satisfied with my BF%.

and what is exactly this magical herb that allows your boobs to get big without gaining weight? cuz if I could lose another 10lbs and get bigger boobs, that would be grrrreeeaaaaatt...
    You can google. Not magical. And you need to be done reducing bodyfat (dieting), THEN you can use the herbs.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    If there was a way to do this, you would be able to gain weight and then lose it instead of getting breast implants. And there would be a gazillion "programs" endorsed by celebrity trainers to do it.

Sorry. You get what you get. Not everyone loses all their boob- it just depends how much breast tissue you started with before the extra fat.
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    C Cup is still a decent size... I'd happily swap (currently an A Cup)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about magical breast growing herbs.
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Ha! +1
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    This. What about shrinkage herbs
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    No, I think its just genetics. I went from a 42DD to a 34 D or DD so they have gotten smaller but I still have plenty. Not everyone loses theirs.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

I have some oceanfront property in arizona you might be interested in. Super good deal.
    I don't sell them, I've just used them. If you don't want to try it, then don't!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Boobs are just fat bags. who needs em. Just get a boob job when they're gone.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Especially if it increases the sideboob area. Love me a good sideboob.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    i lost 1 inch from my breasts- and lost 35 pounds
    theres nothing you can do so it wont happen............
  • Eirene80
    Eirene80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to buy smaller jeans as often as I have to buy smaller bras. :(
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    In my experience it all depends on the way you store fat in your breasts.

I weighed 286 and was a solid 38D-DD. I am now 242 and am a 36D-DD.

Why did the band drop and the cup stay the same? Because my breasts are not very fatty. They're mostly gland tissue with a little bit of softness, so I lost in other areas, like my stomach and hips instead. There is nothing for my body to take from them.

A 38DD is a cup size bigger than 36DD. The cup did not remain the same. The equivalent of 38DD is 36DDD(E)
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Ha! You gotta watch the video. At the end of it, this ancient practitioner of breast-slapping says "If you really want to enlarge your breasts, have plastic surgery to get them as big as you want!"

I'm not sure she's doing much for her cause there.
  • smchot
    smchot Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW - I would love to lose my breasts first. lol. For some strange reason I am losing everywhere else except in that area - maybe I just have a lot to lose! My back width has decreased though.