Need serious help !!

Options
Hi everyone my names kathryn

Im new to the site and currently trying to get started on a weightloss plan but i keep putting it off mostly because im afraid to start working out and i know that sounds kind of pathetic . I am 5'3 and currently 155 pounds . I have never liked how i looked and im constantly trying to hide under baggy clothes and it has to stop . I have a one year old daughter so i have some looser skin on my stomach and a ton of stretch marks which im pretty self concious about . I think the biggest reason im afraid to start working out is my boobs . boobs have always been somewhat of a big deal to me and iv always had small boobs they got bigger when i was pregnant and then deflated and feel even smaller then they where before . Im worried i guess that if i start working out and calorie cutting that in addtion to me loosing weight and tonning i will loose what little chest i have left and i guess thats the main reason why im scared to start trying I need a way to push through it and get started maybe i just need some support

Replies

• katemoss09
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You are perfectly fine to be scared. It's a normal emotion and we all have them and go through them. But it's when we let our emotions affect our choices is when they are crossing the line. I'm 5'7" and weigh 126lbs and I've always had way too big of boobs, and I'm scared that once I loose significant weight that they won't tighten back up to be where they are meant to be! But the key in all of this is that we love our bodies as long as we are striving to be healthy and fit. My roommate is terrified to loose weight because he thinks he'll have a "long face" or a butt chin, and that's the same thing I tell him. So it's normal to be scared of the "unknown" bodies we will have when we are fit, but at least we will be healthy and active and happy! Hope that helps! :) And good luck to you! Add me as a friend and if you ever need any encouragement I'll be more than happy to help!