40-Something working mom looking for more Mom supporters

Options
mnardi123
mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
I'm a 44 year old mom/wife/paralegal/chauffeur/chef working to set a good example for my girls and trying to get my health back and even feel sexy sometimes. I've started a support system but would like some more support from other mom's who I can congratulate and commiserate with.

I started my weight loss journey three months ago with my doctor and a nutritionist who recommended logging my food with MFP, I'm officially down 30lbs and have another 30lbs to go. Anybody else looking for a support system? Let me know!

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Add me!:)
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    add me.
  • atabt
    atabt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    add me too!
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    add me! Also a 44 year old mom of 2 :)
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Add me please - your schedule sounds a crazy as mine & i would love support from other moms :-)
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    I"m 38 AND A HALF! Not quite there but close....add me!
  • Blanche43girls4
    Blanche43girls4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 43 yr old mom of 4 with my own daycare as well, who just began my weight loss journey. I have a looong way to go...about 100 lbs to be exact so I definitely would appreciate so support along the way!! I would love to hear of others my age who are fighting the same battle & will offer encouragement wherever I can. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I have lost 86 pounds and I have 29 left to lose.
  • lsg1015
    lsg1015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    42 year-old mom of three daughters (under 13) right here...and a full-time hs teacher (going into my 20th year!). Feel free to add me--I'm right there with you!
  • ArmyMomma67
    Options
    add me too,:smile: I'm turning 46 in 5 weeks, have 2 sons ages 21 & 18. just getting started on mfp
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am a 36yr old mother of three teenage boys.
  • kalywilliams
    kalywilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. I'm a 46 year old mom of 3 (20, 17, and 9)...a teacher...have lost about 20 pounds but still have 40 more to go...
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    im amom 36
    I have a 6 year old daughter
    ilkl send a request
  • amberleigh328
    Options
    Add me! I haven't been doing so well. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease so I pretty much lost all momentum. I'm not 40 yet but I'm well on my way! I sure could use some inspiration and people to connect with. :smile:
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me....I am 40 with twin boys!!! i can use all the support I can get :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 50 (close enough to 40 something, I hope), and work as an attorney which is the job I do in order to be able to chauffeur, clothe, feed, etc. a 15 year old, an 18 year old and a 20 year old.
  • julieyurgielewicz
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm a 48 year old mom working as an Executive Assistant. My girls are (get this...) 22 and 10 I had my picture taken with them last summer and UUUUUUGHHHH I couldn't believe what had happened to me! so I did some research, started logging my food (and eating better because of it) and doing some walking... then I hurt my back--down for nearly a year, I'm back at it again... I would like to lose 40 lbs by year end, and I'm hoping to reach 25% by the end of the week.

Let's do this.