Supportive friends needed

Options
I recently rejoined the MFP community. The friends I had from before either aren't my friend anymore or weren't supportive. So… here I am, reintroducing myself.

I'm looking for supportive friends. Ome's who will congratulate me on a job well done or comiserate with me on a bad day.

I work nights so my food intake is a little off. I eat the most in the a.m. hours and then a little before work. My job activity varies from day to day. I have my calorie goal set at 1600. Regardless of whether I go over or not I've already lost 4 #'s.

Replies

• lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello?
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!
  • daria145
    daria145 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been looking for supportive friends too. I have hard time staying disciplined and sticking to a healthier lifestyle and could use the support as well. Im adding you as friend now = )
  • ssanderslpn
    Options
    I'm new and work night shift as well. My weight fluctuates. Finding it difficult to live a healthier lifestyle when the girls at work are always ordering in junk food and trying to pressure me into as well. Also very difficult to workout when your hubby is a couch potato and you're exhausted during the day but I think with the right motivation anything is possible. I'm new and chose this as an alternative way of getting support .
  • LillyWillow
    Options
    I could always use some more supportive friends :smile:
  • AishaL1
    AishaL1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Lioness, I wish you the very best on your journey to healthy living. No matter what always believe in yourself in spite of set backs which are only obstacles that you will overcome. I believe in you and so do all those that reached out to you. Take it one day at a time; one pound at a time, to a better you! Add me if you want to!!:)
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there! If you need another friend, feel free to add me. I'm on here daily. Good luck in your journey!
  • brittanybaby87
    brittanybaby87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've realized that when I comment on people status updates they seem to be more inclined to comment on mine and that helps me out a bit! I will be adding all those who posted in here and if you beat me to it feel free to add me! I am making myself out to be a daily user now and its awesome!
  • brittanybaby87
    brittanybaby87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also want to say its probably a good idea to make your diary viewable by your friends on MFP that way we can see what is going on with you!