What kind of pet(s) do you have??

Options

Replies

• FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    PeanutButter, left, and Buddy, my two little feline weirdos!
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 1/2 year old female pit bull named zella. She is my best friend.
  • Peachee_6
    Options
    I have one turtle named Shredder & two cats; Noche & Zombie. All are males
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have 6 Dogs, Many Birds & 1 Monkey,

Dogs = 1 Japanese Spitz , 1 Labrador Retriever , 4 Aspin/Askal
    Birds = Mynah, Parrot, Love Bird, Cockatiel , African Love Birds
    Monkey = Philippine long-tailed macaque

I love all of them, i teach them some tricks too and many talents :wink:
  • RockinJanie86
    Options
    two chocolate labs 8 and 7 months old and a 5 year old beagle.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Meiko... 9 year old Male corgi mix...rescue dog...awesome!!!

June Bug... Aka Junimous Buggamous (her Roman Gladiator nickname) ...Junimous Pissamous (the reason she is now an outdoor/garage cat). 12 year old female yellow stripe cat rescued as a tiny kitty from eating June Bugs under the neighbors van.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I have cats and they have me as thier live in staff
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A rescued dog, white GoldenDoodle, that is about two years old (in profile pic).

Also five rescued laying chicken. They were to be killed because they don't lay an egg a day. Between the five of them, they lay three eggs a day.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I have two Shar peis, one female, one male, both 13 years old...geezers :)
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Darn phone just deleted my entire post! So let me try this again! lol I'm Donna and I have two daughters, a Pit Bull named Josie and an Australian Shepard mix named Ginger. My Pibble is my best friend and baby girl. She doesn't have a vicious bone in her body! Unlike Ginger who hates Josie and most humans. Josie seems to think that she is a lapdog even though she's more than 70 pounds! We both share a twin bed which is awkward seeing as I'm 6 foot and barely fit in the bed alone. Ginger is almost completely blind and has diabetes. She originally belonged to my grandparents but unfortunately both my grandparents got gravely ill in late 2011 and ended up passing away 7 weeks apart in the beginning of 2012. After they passed, Ginger quickly adopted me as her human. Like I said before, she HATES my Josie so I have to keep an eye on them and keep them apart at night and when i leave the house. Josie just wants to play but Ginger wants to rip her head off. So yeah, either way I love my girls and am blessed to have them in my life!! lol I'd love to make some pet parent friends if anyone is interested!! If not, I completely understand!!
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been ahhhing over all these pics. I go gooey for pets. Babies... not so much :tongue:

I thought I was the only one! lol
  • wikiweightloss
    Options
    I have :

- 3 dogs : Tartine (a scottish labrador), Upsa and Dips (English Springer Spaniel)
    - 1 cat : Dog
    - 1 donkey : Anâne
    - 5 babies dog : Ithaque, Inours, Ithos, Idylle and Ikea

I think I can't live without animals now... (oh and I love in a farm so I don't speak about the 900 sheep... )
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1 Dog- His name is Keiko, he's 1 yr and he is an AKita and Pitbull mix. As soon as i say that a lot of people are like woah bad combination!!! But he is the BIGGEST BABY ever!!! lol hides behind me when he see's a cat and he is already 70 lbs
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats, a ginger girl and a ragdollxpersian boy. Also have a yorkie called Ruby! :happy:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I have an old, fat, smelly rescue cat named Carmen. She's 16 now and I've had her since she was 3 years old after someone I knew told me she was going to go drop her off on a country road somewhere. Poor baby. I scooped her up, took her to the vet, fattened her up, and she's been the nicest, weirdest cat ever. I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to put her down soon. Sniff. :cry:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    6 cats! Turner and Hooch are 2yo then Yoda, Obi-Wan, Obi-2, and Wickit are 11 week old kittens. BUSY HOUSE!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I have been ahhhing over all these pics. I go gooey for pets. Babies... not so much :tongue:

I thought I was the only one! lol

nope. Me too.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    954635_10151514646809891_885397615_n.jpg
  • fairyt4l3s
    Options
    A cat and two rabbits!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options