What Food do you HAVE to have around....

Options
MinMin97
MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
....to stay on track with your diet?

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit, greek yogurt, lactose free milk, coffee, poptarts, chocolate, pizza, eggs, bacon ... anything and everything that sounds good to me on any given day.
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Salad, fruits, veggies, chicken, turkey, milk are my go-to foods.

If I feel hungry between meals, I have little 100 calorie snacks around: granola bars, small bags of pretzels, yellow mango, peaches, kiwi
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt...keeps me on track
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oats and eggs. I freak out if I'm low on either LOL.
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Absence of avocado will send me straight to the store. I'm with you on the greek yogurt.
  • edwardgaweda
    Options
    Fresh fruit, eggs, and meat. For me, its honestly more about keeping the unhealthy options out of the house.
  • lyndausvi
    lyndausvi Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit, eggs, and meat. For me, its honestly more about keeping the unhealthy options out of the house.

I'm also about keeping things out if the house than having certain things in the house.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    watermelon - I love sweets at night - so in the summer I always have watermelon - at 40 calories a cup it is a perfect snack
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    0% natural greek yogurt, 1% cottage cheese, babybel light or any kind of light cheese, protein bars, pritein powder, natural almonds, eggs ...whatever has protein :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Quark or Greek Yoghurt or Cottage Cheese - some form of high protein dairy.
    Raw carrots.
    Hard boiled eggs.
    Cocoa.
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    almond milk, oats, fruit, Laughing cow cheese and Greek Yogurt
  • MinMin97
    Options
    So true!
    Something about this weather and the foods in season, I can't stay outta the fresh salsa...homegrown tomatoes, jalepeno, onion, garlic, lemon, cilantro. I ate a full bowl today like soup. Crazy good!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
  • peanutbutterrunna
    Options
    Bananas, oatmeal, peanut butter, apples, berries, sprouted protein bread, avocados, almond milk and sweet potatoes!
  • MinMin97
    Options
    I forgot about sprouted breads...they are so awesome toasted, with avocado.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    toast + nutella

otherwise I'll bake a chocolate cake and eat the whole thing (yes, true story) so best to just get my dose of nutella instead.
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bacon, eggs, avocado, cheese, heavy cream, assorted veggies,nuts
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Oats, milk, chobani yoghurts flavoured or plain with frozen berries, bananas, chicken breast, lots of mixed veggies, eggs
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Those fiber one chocolate bars... They have 140 calories and are pretty great when you get that late night craving. If I don't have those then there's no telling what i'd eat at night
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    bananas, bread, greek yogurt, peanut butter, eggs