Vitalicious

Options
I found an exciting new brand - Vitalicious - that sells brownies, cakes, muffins, pizza etc. that are very low calorie, like 50-100 except for their pizza. They contain nutrients but don't have any artificial additives or preservatives. I ordered a sampler chocolate collection from their website - Vitalicious.com - but you pay high postage for 2nd day air since they're perishable. Their other products are sold in quantities of 24, 48, etc., so you have to freeze them.

I looked at the store locator, which listed several grocery stores, Super Target and WalMart in my area that sell them. I've never noticed them in these stores but plan to go hunting.

The products have many good reviews, but I haven't tasted them yet. I'll let you know.

Replies

• logcabin165
    logcabin165 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    These have been around for awhile. They are very yummy. You can also buy them online direct. They use to have mixes, you can make your own, not sure if they still have those. Enjoy!!! Guilt free!!:smile:
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Are those the Vita-top things I've seen in magazine ads?
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Are those the Vita-top things I've seen in magazine ads?

They have a lot of Vita-tops but also full size products. I have a cookbook with recipes using muffin tops, cake tops, etc.
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    I'm on my work computer, so I can't go on the product websites. Can anyone tell me how many carbs anything chocolate of their have?
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm on my work computer, so I can't go on the product websites. Can anyone tell me how many carbs anything chocolate of their have?

dark chocolate mini vitacakes - 14 g carbs
    dark chocolate vitamuffins - 26 g carbs
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Good to know. Thank you!