Starting Jillian Michael ripped in 30/40 day shred

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hello looking for anyone starting this program 30 day shred members welcomed also will be starting tomorrow will post weight and height later on today

Replies

• DJ478
    Options
    Meant 30 not 40
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'd love to commiserate with others who are doing ripped in 30. I just did week 3 for the first time on Friday and cried an actual, single, rather pitiful tear while attempting a side tricep rise out of pain, frustration and the sad realization that I apparently have NO tricep strength.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Really man I have no strength at all in my arms now leg is different story have you been following a certain meal plan I jm or you made your own ?
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to do she shred again, last time I did it I gave up in the middle. Not this time though! committed to finish the whole thing!! Starting today? :) (I'm also doing Butt Bible but I wanted to do something along with it)
  • hzliiz
    Options
    No special meal plan but I'm not really trying to lose more weight just get more fit. Wanabemilf I'm doing butt bible too. I alternate ripped in 30 one day, then I do shred level one followed by butt bible on alternating days. I take one or two days off a week depending how I'm feeling. I have loved all three of these workouts (ok when I'm not shedding tears) and I'm finding them really effective.

ETA sending you both a FR!
  • DJ478
    Options
    hzliiz ok on fr and yeah im trying to lose weight I have 40 lbs to lose whats butt bible haven't heard of that and wanabemilf welcome if you feel like you need support and motivation we are here to help hopefully we get a good amount to keep each other motivated
  • hzliiz
    Options
    You can find butt bible on YouTube or buy the dvd. There are upper body and lower body workouts but I only do lower and there are three levels. Lower level is pretty much what you'd expect, gads of squats, lunges, glute bridges, stuff like that.
  • mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    if anyone is interested in joining the group i just made i would be very happy, im starting jm 30ds in august and would like people to do it with me sts and we could motivate each other.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group
  • DJ478
    Options
    Ok that's great too I will look into joining the group and I will look into butt bible thanks guys
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just bought ripped in 30 but wasnt planning on starting it until Aug. 1 st :smile:
  • DJ478
    Options
    Ok your still welcomed I will make a group tomorrow if any of you would like to join adixie you can check how it's going for us until then I'm making my own meal plan hopefully it works
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    okay so day 1 today wasn't nearly as bad as day 1 a few months ago when I was 100% out of shape. (now it's more like 90% lol) but I feel good:) tomorrow i'm doing butt bible LB L1 and L1D1 of 30DS as well. Butt Bible is all on youtube, the whole thing. which is one of the reasons I picked it. (broke but gotta find ways to be fit!)
  • DJ478
    Options
    thanks wannabe im gna take a look at butt bible today and that's good one day down
  • DJ478
    Options
    I started a group guys I sent invites I think it went through lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15596-jillian-michael-workouts
  • mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

group for people doing any JM workouts inc 30ds to motivate each other. please join us

apologies if ive already posted this link.
  • AAX2
    AAX2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I do her Shred weekly. I'll be glad to get and give motivation! :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    I will send you a request aax
    Mrshalle it's ok lol the more groups they know about the better
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am starting ripped in 30 today
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've already started Ripped in 30, but would love to join. I'll do level 2 day one today. So far, I like it better than 30 day shred- not one jumping jack so far- I'm sure there will be a set of them somewhere. I've just joined the group
  • DJ478
    Options
    that's great i'll se an invite to my group mdin and kh