What kind of pet(s) do you have??

Options

Replies

• Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A 3yr old Jack Russell named Jasper. I took him running once, never again. Hes too focused on smells and of other dogs.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    A Pug called BumbleBee
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    a horse, Luna, (soon 2 because my horsey is pregnant!!!!!)

and 2 crazy funny all the time talking smart thai siamese cats :) Sima and Lenny. Would love to have a dog (great dane) but I work full time so its a no go
  • Anakin14
    Options
    1 horse, Anakin, a 4 year old sports horse
    2 dogs, Indie & Snoop, german pointers
    1 cat, T.c!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have a dog named Buddy. He was a rescue that was found on the street, and we are not entirely sure what kind of dog he is other than a cute one, lol.

I have 6 cats: Reecey, Oreo, Double Stuff (yes, he looks like Oreo only bigger), Cookie, Mickey, and Kratos.

I also have 3 fish tanks. One of them has goldfish, one has freshwater tropical fish, and the other is a reef tank with just 1 sixline wrasse and plenty of corals.
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    2 dogs, Kelpie X, one is 5, he is male and his name is Astro, the other one is 3 and her name is Iggy. Super active especially Iggy. I have to walk them for 2-2.5 hours a day. They are brother and sister (same parents), obviously 2 different litters. Both rescue dogs under different circumstances.
  • crtnychristine
    crtnychristine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Theodore Bearington (Teddy Bear) - Shih Tzu

Cooper - Shih Tzu/ Cocker Spaniel

Missy - Albino Hedgehog

Tucker - Fancy/Rex Rat

Dale - Rex Rat

Chester - Hooded Rat

Matti - Fancy Rat

8 Koi ... they do have names but I can't remember all of them

edit because I forgot my fish!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    4 cats Wanda, Casey, Pepper and Edgar (all rescues), 2 guinea pigs and a betta fish.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Black Lab - Oscar
    Black and White cat - Ella
    Axolotl Tank
    2 Tropical tanks
    1 Marine Tank
    Yellow Belly Silder Turtle -Snappy
    Leucistic texas rat snake - Boggle
    Albino Royal Python - Rhaegar
    Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Loki
    ...... I will be adding to this list as I plan on getting converting another tank to marine and using the current one for tropical puffers and will be getting a lot more reptiles! Currently in the process of making half my garage into a reptile room lol

Ops! Forgot have a Koi pond 2 haha
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have a horse, she's a French Canadian, name is Yazzy. She is 2 years old & she's beautiful & fun.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Butterscotch Chow Chow, Rocco - a 'mostly' blue healer mutt, Breezy - two pound pusses, Tara and Sookie - 20 ish chickens, 17 ish ducks, one husband.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Been trying to find time to get the pictures up since I posted before - here are pics of our brown-and-white Boston Terrier Ronin and our black-and-white, Archer. Love these guys :heart: !!

MFP-Dogs1.jpg

MFP-Dogs2.jpg
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A three legged rescue named Abbey! You can see her in my pics!
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have three leopard geckos

I have 12 marine fish and a reef tank full of corals (they're animals!) plus snails, crabs, etc
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    three cats, how are people posting photos?
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have a 4-year-old English Bulldog named Hulk. Unfortunately I don't get much of a workout when I take him out for a walk as he is sooooooo slooooow (yeah, he's pretty lazy). He looks scary to some with his underbite but he is the biggest marshmallow, he loves everyone.

OMG I just love that, a marshmallow haha, sounds just like my fella who is a 3yr old American bulldog named Buddy, everyone (who doesn't know him) thinks he is so scary looking but he's just a big oul teddy bear. My other fella is a 4yr old Pug/King charles mix, he looks more pug than king charles though and his name is Sydney.

They are both rescues and I would be lost without them
  • teresaforeman91
    teresaforeman91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a cat called Muscat and 3 beautiful horses , Mystery (10 today!) Spock (6) and 'Hattie' (AKA. Miss Manhattan, my baby, who turns 2 on September 11th! :)
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    Two dogs ( 9 y/o Boston Terrier) and (2 y/o Mini Australian Shepherd) and my children's pets (3 Guinea Pigs Bugsy, JB and Harry)

Hi! I got 3 guinea pigs too, two are the very long hair kind and the other is an abysinian, they are called Alex, Ross and Teddy. also i have a bunny called "Mo Chara", which is Irish for my friend.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    A hedghog named Skookum and a cat named Seymour
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    How do I post pics?