Hey everyone :)

Options
Hey. I'm new to MFP. I came across it as I was looking for tools and support to help aid me in my weight loss. :happy:
My problem with my weight loss is I start out great with every intention of sticking to it and feeling great.......... Then comes the dreaded 2 week mark :sad: and for some reason I lose all motivation and my drive and I "fall off the wagon" :sad: then I start eating uh healthy and takes me ages to pull my self together and get started. Don't get me wrong I do lose weight in the 2weeks but I still lose my drive. Have any of you faced this?

Any way now that I have come across MFP I'm hoping I stick to it this time :bigsmile: I'm officially back to my healthy eating and working out today. PMA:laugh:

Well that's all from me for now :drinker:

Replies

• heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was like you for years! I started on mfp knowing it would NOT work...lol. It works and I think because I felt it would not work that I was so surprised to start losing weight then stayed on to prove it wouldn't last! I'm just stubborn that way :happy: now it's been 18 months and 103 lbs I still find it easy to track and will always be work but I will keep it off Friend me if you want
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know it can be hard to stay consistent. I think that's what a good support group will help with. Feel free to add me!