Options
Kwob936
Kwob936 Posts: 14 Member
I made my profile earlier this summer and never got the hang of using this site. I am 25 years old and looking to lose 50+. My fiancé and I just set our wedding day for a year from now, and I'd like to lose as much as I can before then. I have always struggled with my weight and have made many attempts at losing it, but have had no luck. I'm hoping with some help and support from here I can do that. I need some friends that are going to motivate and push me. Help!

Replies

• melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    sending request I had to redo my account so need friends also
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love to help motivate you!
  • UncleBilly10
    Options
    I understand the struggle and frustration. I am sure many on here do. Feel free to add me. I struggle wtih my weight, too. I hope you have great success. I find a great help is logging every day. Since there are so many food entries, I've rarely had to add any. It makes it easy and quick to add your food for the day and keep track. Accountability is the best way to help refocus on what we are doing.
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can easily lose 1 lbs a week, especially if you average it out over year, you can actually lose more. Completely up to you:) This site is great, stick with it, log your food and exercise and you will be on your way!!