1 gallon of milk.

Take 2 Oreos at a time, dip in milk
Hold in milk until almost to the point of losing them in the milk
Repeat as many times as desired
Drink remaining milk.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Dipping them in peanut butter is way better.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member

forever-no.gif
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    this is well shameful..

oreo's pfft...
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    If I can figure out how to have Oreo's and Bacon ...I'd probably just live off that.

Wow someone has had the same thought
    8253641362_b25d81cdf1_z.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member

dipping them is difficult to do because the cookie crumbles a bit too easily, and you get choco crumbs in your PB.

The proper technique is to disassemble, smear a bit of PB inside the oreo, reassemble, dunk in milk, then eat.

with this method, total happiness is achieved, and Ty and Adini can coexist in peace and chocolate/PB happiness :love:
  • leezrules
    leezrules Posts: 1

forever-no.gif

I concur.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    :angry:

:heart:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Dear Tyler,

Hi I don't normally write on these recipe topics, but I saw your recipe and it sounded so good. A bit complicated, but good. Now my question for you is how can I enjoy this snack if I'm lactose intolerant? Thank you for your thoughtful response.

Signed,
    Gassy in Cali
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Are these acceptable substitutes?

funny-oreo-cookies-inside-chocolate-chips.jpg
  • TyTy76
    Dear Tyler,

Hi I don't normally write on these recipe topics, but I saw your recipe and it sounded so good. A bit complicated, but good. Now my question for you is how can I enjoy this snack if I'm lactose intolerant? Thank you for your thoughtful response.

Signed,
    Gassy in Cali

You can't
    Sorry!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Dear Tyler,

Signed,
    Gassy in Cali

If you put a bunch of cauliflower in a blender.......and liquefied it..........and dunked your oreos in it..........

I would KNOW you had lost it! :noway:
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325

actully sometimes i'll twist the cookie apart, put pb in the middle, put it back together, and then dip it in milk :blushing:
  • lizzzylou

dipping them is difficult to do because the cookie crumbles a bit too easily, and you get choco crumbs in your PB.

The proper technique is to disassemble, smear a bit of PB inside the oreo, reassemble, dunk in milk, then eat.

with this method, total happiness is achieved, and Ty and Adini can coexist in peace and chocolate/PB happiness :love:

oh em gee!! If I would've kept reading, there's others out there that do this too!:love:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    I've been scared of Oreos ever since I tried some in Thailand that tasted like they were filled with toothpaste :cry: Help me find my way back to the path of Oreos!!
  • lizzzylou
    If I can figure out how to have Oreo's and Bacon ...I'd probably just live off that.

Wow someone has had the same thought
    8253641362_b25d81cdf1_z.jpg

There's a resturant in DC that I've been to that has pb burbon bacon dip. It is fricken fantastic. I want to lick the serving dish clean
  • lizzzylou
    I've been scared of Oreos ever since I tried some in Thailand that tasted like they were filled with toothpaste :cry: Help me find my way back to the path of Oreos!!

Noooo that would be so disappointing! If you try the nabisco brand and you dont like them again, I promise to finish the box for you :wink:
  • TyTy76

You can do it!
    I know you can
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    can you mix and match flavors? seeing lemon Oreos in the store has me bug trippin'.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Honestly, there really is no other way.