What kind of pet(s) do you have??

Replies

• jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Five month old apricot miniature poodle named rusty, two five month old maltipoos named Peatrie and Jax. Went to get one maltipoo and since there were only two left I couldn't see leaving one behind to be all alone. The poodle I got because, well, I was on a puppy buying roll.

I also have a 15 year old long-haired gray cat. He is completely gray all over. He's also not the best pet as he's antisocial.
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    I believe that I have a Brown Tiger Cat. His name is Mug Bug so cute:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: . Also we had 2 Chinese Water Dragons but they both died... RIP Mugs and Muggy:brokenheart: :sad: :brokenheart: :sad: :cry: :drinker:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    three cats, how are people posting photos?

Check out this tutorial :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    I have a Cornish Rex (cat) Salem, and up until this past friday, my 4 legged soul mate of 12yrs, Corbyn (in my profile pic)
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    I have a 4-year-old English Bulldog named Hulk. Unfortunately I don't get much of a workout when I take him out for a walk as he is sooooooo slooooow (yeah, he's pretty lazy). He looks scary to some with his underbite but he is the biggest marshmallow, he loves everyone.

Haha yeah I have an english bulldog(Bella) too - and she is so not pumped about me changing my lifestyle. Likes walks but SHORT ones. Hates not sitting under neath me to snag the chips that bounce off my belly. She also loves everyone too - including her bestie - my Chihuahau (Frank the Tank).

2pt18ap.jpg
  • I have a 4-year-old English Bulldog named Hulk. Unfortunately I don't get much of a workout when I take him out for a walk as he is sooooooo slooooow (yeah, he's pretty lazy). He looks scary to some with his underbite but he is the biggest marshmallow, he loves everyone.

Aw! English Bulldogs are the best! We want to get one but need to wait a few years until we are settled in one place (hubbys in the military and bulldogs aren't really made for airplanes).

We have a greyhound named Zoey. Despite her history as a track star, she would much rather lounge around the house than go jogging with me.
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 boys, one hooded and two with Siamese cat markings. Steve, Jason and Wally!

oh, and a cat. Ivy, tortoiseshell :P
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Two gray tiger cats...Pumpkin and Patch
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    We have a 17 year old cat that is scared of just about everything and, as of today, a 6 month old Boxer/Lab mix.
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    A mustached parakeet named Cynthia who is a grumpy old man of 24 years :)
  • ♥ animals!! I have an 8 year old boxer named Mary Jane (we adopted her last year), a 4 year old attention *kitten* cat named Affer. 2 green anoles, 2 fire belly toads, 1 tree frog, 1 pixie frog named Shaniqua (she's soooooooo crabby!!) 2 red ear slider turtles, and about a dozen or so fish. :flowerforyou:
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    I have several fish. (My husband wanted them, and Grew tired of them.)

Rose is a 15 pound calico cat. I saved her from an abusive home. She is second oldest.

Kallie is a 15 pound rat terrier mix. She is the oldest.

Sissy is a 5 pound rat terrier/wiener mix. She is third oldest.

Sugar is a 75 pound rambunctious hot mess...lol She is the baby of our family though looking at her you couldn't tell.
    She thinks she is a little dog, and is very playful. She is a pit bull.

I gave into my kids when they were going to feed/water her, and pick up after her. She was going to be their dog, and I wasn't even supposed to know she was here. They were going to take such good care of her...lol yeah, right!
    The dog adopted me, and stole my heart! When she wanted nothing to do with anyone else when I walked into the room, the kids gave up.
    I didn't want another dog, but she wanted me...lol
  • lexiek47
    lexiek47 Posts: 18 Member
    Maki- 5 year old Sheltie
    vrfsm1.jpg

Suka-3 year old Belgian Shepherd
    x510co.jpg

And a orange unphotogenic cat named Jules :)
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    I have 3 chihuahuas who are all 5 years old but from different litters
    Layla Harley (black and white): Houdini reincarnated into a chihuahua
    Maddie May (black and tan): AKA Crack puppy....swear she ate the energizer bunny because she just keeps going
    Peanut (tan): AKA Baby boy and is the only male in the house (poor guy) and AKA Mr. Barkey Butt

I also have a 6 month old Boxer named Chloe (reverse brindle, looks black); AKA Wiggle butt

I refer to all of them as Spawns of Satans and Monkies. The sad part is they all answer to this
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    2 Boston Terriers (one being of the 'pin tail' variety and the other a standard)

1 Shih Tzu

2 Chihuahua/Beagle mixes (father and son)

1 possibly American Shorthair (she found us as a pregnant stray)

Those are the ones I live with at my dad's. My mom has a shelter mutt that we don't even really know what she is except half heifer. She needs to be walked so badly =(
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    We have a Labrador and a cat.
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    A one year old Brittany name Phoenix
  • Domestic grey tabby cat named Skippy, and a Puggle named Taylor.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    I have a collie girl called Kara and a cat called Maisie. Both are rescues.

I also volunteer for our local dogs home. :flowerforyou:
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    We have 3 cats:
    Harry, who is 13, and the biggest softy in the world -
    P1000483_zps37431148.jpg
    We used to have his brother, George, but he went missing a few years ago. They were both rescue cats.

And Oscar & Leo who are half bengal. They are brothers, almost 6 months old -
    P1090396_zpscbe64f08.jpg
    Oscar is on the right, marbled one. Leo on the left, the spotty-ish one. They aren't rescues, but there were literally no kittens going when we were looking and we knew Harry wouldn't handle an older cat well. He isn't a fan of the little ones but I think he'll come around eventually :)

I also have a fish. A red tailed black shark called Leonard -
    P1020453_zpscfa8ca20.jpg
    Not the most impressive shark admittedly, but he's still awesome.

We also used to have a black and white cat called Fred but he had to be put down on April 1st this year (which is why we have the kittens) That was just old age, he was nearly 16. Still one of the worst days of my life though. He was also a rescue cat.